Displaying user's 6 posts.
09:28 PM on 11/26/10
AussieBoy
User Info.
ok band. terrible hair
09:28 PM on 11/26/10
AussieBoy
User Info.
I can't even begin to describe how much of a joke this band is. This whole electonica/metalcore bullshit needs to die.
cept Enter Shikari, theyre legit
10:00 PM on 11/26/10
AussieBoy
User Info.
oh god, nonsense. They are terrible now without the clean vocals. Its unoriginal and unstructured.
Without clean vocals? The new single Destabilise has clean. Confused?
02:35 AM on 11/28/10
AussieBoy
User Info.
and the last album from 2009? You cant use one song to support your contention even if youre right. Ok, youre right, but i meant the last record. Didnt they have two singers on their debut? That was good. But after that i was dissapointed to hear their new sound.
i dont think you have listened to Common Dreads?

the whole album is 90% clean vocals from lead singer, you dont count that talking singing he does clean? he only screams small portions of songs

but more specifically the bass player still sings major parts of Juggernauts, no sleep tonight, gap in the fence and hectic,
(you mean him? the guy who sings "were always dying on the ocean bed" in Mothership?)
05:28 PM on 11/28/10
AussieBoy
User Info.
O rly?

Sending them to England and cutting off their hands is a pretty stupid punishment since the band never did anything bad to you, and their singer will still be able to sing anyway.
It isn't like this band and TDWP and OM&M (from your favorites list) aren't on the same level, because they are. None of them break any new ground, they just make decent, sometimes fun, music. Okay? Okay.
Also, bro, capitalize the bolded. I didn't bother pointing out the rest of your grammatical errors though.
Grammar attacks are the mark of someone who is afraid they've lost an arguement. Weak

But anyway, I agree with some of your points, why would you stop making music if you can live off it. Living the dream I reckon, no matter if people think you sound rubbish. Better than a 9-5 job
06:28 PM on 11/28/10
AussieBoy
User Info.
I don't think so, they show dominance. You know, adds salt to the wound, kicks the person while their down.
Ha. Maybe in that case they're signs of someone who is evil, or perhaps Lord Voldemort?
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS