AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Quietdrive News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Quietdrive Pre-Order

Posted by - 09:32 AM on 11/29/10
Quietdrive's new self-titled album is now available for pre-order.

Displaying posts 1 - 14 of 14
10:48 AM on 11/29/10
sweetfootaction
Cake-eater
User Info.
So is this another article the management company you work for paid you to post?
10:52 AM on 11/29/10
DanTGD
Dynamite Hero
User Info.
So is this another article the management company you work for paid you to post?
You wanna explain this post?

Quietdrive are followed on here.
11:03 AM on 11/29/10
WeWereGiants
Cold hands, Lips blue
User Info.
I'm still not 100% on Quietdrive, i wouldn't even say i'm at 60%... i hope that this album changes my mind because i think they have potential.
11:23 AM on 11/29/10
AdamWASFearless
The Rational Voice of AP.net
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I have to give credit to this band for sticking around, and fighting the good fight.
11:30 AM on 11/29/10
Erik the Orange
What do they know about friends?
User Info.
Used to listen to When All That's Left is You religiously
11:32 AM on 11/29/10
SLoT
Stage three has begun.
User Info.
I won't be pre-ordering this, but I will be picking it up when it comes out.
11:37 AM on 11/29/10
sweetfootaction
Cake-eater
User Info.
You wanna explain this post?

Quietdrive are followed on here.

He works for a management company called Ozone Entertainment (ozonemm.com/) which is a sister company of Crush Management. The only news he ever posts have relations to one or both companies. He is also the reason the big Gabe Saporta interview has never seen the light of day.

I still have no idea why he remains on staff here. I suppose that Jason wants to keep the possibility of getting that interview open or something.
11:41 AM on 11/29/10
DanTGD
Dynamite Hero
User Info.
He works for a management company called Ozone Entertainment (ozonemm.com/) which is a sister company of Crush Management. The only news he ever posts have relations to one or both companies. He is also the reason the big Gabe Saporta interview has never seen the light of day.

I still have no idea why he remains on staff here. I suppose that Jason wants to keep the possibility of getting that interview open or something.

Well I see nothing wrong with promoting bands as long as they stick to the genres normally covered.

And Cobra Starship suck so thats not a big issue for me, but why would he have stopped that interview from coming out?
11:56 AM on 11/29/10
sweetfootaction
Cake-eater
User Info.
Well I see nothing wrong with promoting bands as long as they stick to the genres normally covered.

And Cobra Starship suck so thats not a big issue for me, but why would he have stopped that interview from coming out?

It all boils down to conflict of interest. He never posts in any of the forums. The only time he's active is when he's making his company money.

I also hate Cobra, but the interview took place around the time he "signed" Millionaires, or whatever. People were pissed and Gabe was going to give a lengthy interview. Search "cobragate" and I'm sure you'll find info.
12:17 PM on 11/29/10
DanTGD
Dynamite Hero
User Info.
It all boils down to conflict of interest. He never posts in any of the forums. The only time he's active is when he's making his company money.

I also hate Cobra, but the interview took place around the time he "signed" Millionaires, or whatever. People were pissed and Gabe was going to give a lengthy interview. Search "cobragate" and I'm sure you'll find info.

Just looked it up, doesn't seem right but reading through the comments there's apparently alot of interviews that don't get posted that have nothing to do with crush management either.
01:40 PM on 11/29/10
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
Really want to hear this.
02:39 PM on 11/29/10
JamesBond
User Info.
Deliverance was such a good album but it took on so much unwarranted flack. Unfortunately this new album won't sound the same because of said criticism. I've been a longtime follower of this band and only the recent EP disappointed me, hopefully this doesn't follow that generic formula. Can you answer me?
04:42 PM on 12/01/10
Jenningslane
professional drink seeker
User Info.

Quietdrive isnt on crush management, so what difference does it make?

Go look at some courage wolf now, before you cry yourself to sleep with that negativity.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos