Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 40 of 40
08:06 PM on 01/15/07
phaedrus
Registered Member
User Info.
He's not at all. I could be, but he chooses not to. He'll only say hey to the fans when he wants to. I think he's a little bitch, hopefully his 15 minutes will be up soon.
Oh come on, its not his job to be your friend.

Its strange, I used to love this band, but I'm not really excited about the new album at all. Hopefully when I hear something I'll get into it
08:25 PM on 01/15/07
AdamTheGreat
Roar!
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Wow such a great review. Really smooth.
08:36 PM on 01/15/07
atticus1492
AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS
User Info.
The last time I saw Armor for Sleep, I thought they were really good and had a great time. I saw Senses Fail last week and was impressed by their stage presence as well. Maybe I"m just easily impressed, but I know that if you're just standing their and not really into it you'll probably think a lot of bands are pretty bad live. A band's energy can make up for less than stellar vocals or a few missed notes.

I simply cannot take what you say seriously.

But, I love Armor for Sleep.

And, I hate Senses Fail.
08:53 PM on 01/15/07
falloutboy.
yo
User Info.
I saw them on that tour and they bored the shit out of me, and then they vied with Senses Fail for worst performance of Warped Tour 2006.
i agree with the armor for sleep portion, but senses fail always gets the crowd going, so i dont think their that bad live.. but armor for sleep should be nicknamed the 'the standstills'
04:32 AM on 01/16/07
lew_1987
The desperation's gone.
User Info.
I've heard this so many times from so many different people, some who actually never have seen Senses Fail live. I've been to 7 or 8 of their shows, and only 2 were as bad as you described. Their bassist can't scream, Buddy's vocals used to be really weak but as of 2 years ago, his singing has improved considerably. They've not been consistent when it comes to vocals, but I've witnessed at 5 shows where I was amazed. You've got to give them a little more credit than that, they've always had amazing stage presence when they've been lacking in the other stuff, but everyone has had bad days, some just have more but they're on their way. They just need to replace that bassist.

yes they do. i saw them last year at taste of chaos and i have seen them live on countless videos. none of which have been amazing. yes i admit their stage presence is pretty good, and the vocals have improved on the records since their ep. i even like a few senses fail songs, including bloody romance which includes the worst screaming ive ever heard recorded. theyve got an amazing backing vocalist all they need is a good screamer.
12:20 PM on 01/16/07
truluv21
User Info.
i dont know whts with the AFS nd SF bashing ball here but i saw both of them at warped nd completely loved it. esp the SF acoustic. i enjoy bands who can rev up a crowd but i think i prefer those who dont jump around like fools on stage. ive been to many many shows nd AFS is one of my favs. im seeing them this coming march nd im psyched.
12:48 PM on 01/27/07
rocker920
User Info.
i love armor for sleep. I cant wait 4 the nu album
03:23 PM on 02/13/07
BoiledFrogs.
User Info.
I saw them on that tour and they bored the shit out of me, and then they vied with Senses Fail for worst performance of Warped Tour 2006.
no lie i've seen both senses fail and afs...they both suck like shit when preforming...damn son wasted my money
01:22 AM on 02/22/07
moe.10
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Can you announce it yet?

I can't say.

how crazy would it be if the album was actually titled "i can't say"
01:07 PM on 02/24/07
SuckerForMayhem
stuck PuNk forever
User Info.
I didn't think they were that bad at Warped... but they're CDs definitely rock