Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 98
11:23 AM on 12/21/10
Dr. Acula
www.twitter.com/ericflaris
User Info.
Great list! A few I need to check out too.
11:28 AM on 12/21/10
Illuminate
It's a shame we need everything
User Info.
Thank you for getting me into Angus and Julia Stone way back when you promoted them. Amazing.
11:30 AM on 12/21/10
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
As much as I think I keep up with your music and recs, your Top Album list is still so foreign to me, haha
11:33 AM on 12/21/10
trappedintime
Yea, you were right about me
User Info.
I always anticipate your list the most Eda. You know all the good music. Wasn't too surprised that you managed to squeeze in a few Gaga mentions!
11:33 AM on 12/21/10
Eva Friedman
I'm the girl who makes it out alive
User Info.
I'm surprised The Five Ghosts doesn't make any appearances in your list.
11:41 AM on 12/21/10
cshadows2887
User Info.
I act like a few of these. Nice.

And thanks for jocking Angus and Julia and Azure Ray so hard this year. I'd be bummed if I'd somehow missed them.
11:43 AM on 12/21/10
PermanentTourists
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
11:51 AM on 12/21/10
Lueda Alia
User Info.
Great list! A few I need to check out too.
Glad you like it.

I'm not sure if I've talked to you before, but I recognize your username from seeing it in the general forum, so it's nice to see you here.

Thank you for getting me into Angus and Julia Stone way back when you promoted them. Amazing.
They deserve the love!

As much as I think I keep up with your music and recs, your Top Album list is still so foreign to me, haha
Haha you may like quite a few of these, especially the indie pop bands and female musicians!
11:53 AM on 12/21/10
cwhit412
don't ask
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It's done! I'm sure you'll know plenty of the albums on the list.

Haha indeed. That's his name.
Heard of 15, listened to four. OH YEAH.
11:54 AM on 12/21/10
Lueda Alia
User Info.
I always anticipate your list the most Eda. You know all the good music. Wasn't too surprised that you managed to squeeze in a few Gaga mentions!
Thank you, that means a lot to me and it made me smile. Such comments are the reason why I continue to work here.

And I couldn't leave Gaga out!

I'm surprised The Five Ghosts doesn't make any appearances in your list.
I thought of putting it under the honorable mentions list, but I just haven't really listened to that album a whole lot lately, so I kind of had to leave it out or my list would have been x10 bigger than what it is!

I act like a few of these. Nice.

And thanks for jocking Angus and Julia and Azure Ray so hard this year. I'd be bummed if I'd somehow missed them.

My list isn't that hipster, ya know.
Oh hello. Again.
11:56 AM on 12/21/10
PermanentTourists
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Thank you, that means a lot to me and it made me smile. Such comments are the reason why I continue to work here.

And I couldn't leave Gaga out!

I thought of putting it under the honorable mentions list, but I just haven't really listened to that album a whole lot lately, so I kind of had to leave it out or my list would have been x10 bigger than what it is!

Oh hello. Again.
Haha even though my list looks nothing like yours, I've heard and loved or liked most all of it. I think you made a good one and most of the staff individual lists are good. It was the collective one I found odd.
11:57 AM on 12/21/10
Lueda Alia
User Info.
Haha even though my list looks nothing like yours, I've heard and loved or liked most all of it. I think you made a good one and most of the staff individual lists are good. It was the collective one I found odd.
I'm just glad that some albums I love made it on the list. I'm not sure if a single one made the collective Top 30 last year, so I can't complain about this year!
11:57 AM on 12/21/10
cshadows2887
User Info.

Oh, hipster has nothing to do with it. I just know there's a lot of stuff you dig that I can't get into. Like I hate Crystal Castles, for example. But the fact that there are a bunch of jams on there I really like, as well, makes me happy. Of course, you're the reason I heard of most of them: PGM, Angus and Julia, Azure, Midlake, etc.
12:00 PM on 12/21/10
PermanentTourists
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm just glad that some albums I love made it on the list. I'm not sure if a single one made the collective Top 30 last year, so I can't complain about this year!
I saw Four Tet on there I think?
12:00 PM on 12/21/10
Lueda Alia
User Info.
Oh, hipster has nothing to do with it. I just know there's a lot of stuff you dig that I can't get into. Like I hate Crystal Castles, for example. But the fact that there are a bunch of jams on there I really like, as well, makes me happy. Of course, you're the reason I heard of most of them: PGM, Angus and Julia, Azure, Midlake, etc.
Haha I'm not surprised that you don't like Crystal Castles. They're really just not for everyone, and I'm not sure if I would even call their album "accessible." But yeah, I do love it. I think the contrast between my #1 and #2 is pretty funny, though.

Ugh.. I wish more people would have checked out Pearly Gate Music. I feel like posting 4926464 news posts about them just to point out that they're very similar to Fleet Foxes, etc, because people would definitely check them out then. Sigh.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos