Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts
06:08 PM on 12/01/10
AFSjulian
I am your big brother.
User Info.
Angel tree? How bout give money to kids who will be celebrating christmas without their father for the first time because of Death not being a convict? No?

Maybe because an innocent child has about as much control over their parent being incarcerated as they do their parent dying? None at all in case you're not catching the sarcasm. How 'bout not being such a cynical douchebag?

EDIT: Forgot to mention what an awesome line-up this is. Nice to see the New York/Long Island scene popping off again. The Republic of Wolves' new album is getting tons of play from me since it dropped.
06:38 PM on 12/01/10
AFSjulian
I am your big brother.
User Info.
Yeah, well what sucks more. Your father dying 4 weeks before christmas or your father being arrested on a drug charge for his own stupidity and getting or in 5 years after being arrested 4 weeks before Christmas. Douchebag. I call it like I see it. This is not as noble a cause as it could have been
I'd say it would suck equally for a child who would have nothing to do with their parent dying OR being incarcerated. People can die due to their own stupidity just as easily as they can be arrested for it. There are just as many deaths by obesity as there are drug charges, friend. Stupid people are stupid people, whether it comes down to mortality or the law.

The cause is noble because it's letting those kids know it's not their fault, which it isn't. There are most likely a lot of charitable organizations devoted to helping kids with deceased parents...why can't there be one helping kids with incarcerated parents? You're basically saying these kids should suffer for their parents mistakes and that's what makes YOU the douchebag.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos