Username
Password
Good Old War News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Good Old War
Inside AP.net

Good Old War & Guster

Posted by: Paul Tao (12/02/10)
Good Old War will be opening for Guster January tour, from Jan 15 to 29. All dates can be found here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 20.
05:11 PM on 12/02/10
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
what a beautiful, perfect combination. And in LA the day after my birthday, hello birthday present!
05:12 PM on 12/02/10
blinkme
Sinatra blue
User Info.
I really wish this band would take off so they'll come back to headline in London. They deserve to be so much bigger.
05:14 PM on 12/02/10
coTheCrowingca
User Info.
So weird that they would be touring together...Just went to the Good Old War concert and then listened to Guster's new album and thought "Man, these two bands would sound great together on tour!" Anyway, great bands.
05:19 PM on 12/02/10
irthesteve
User Info.
Where is it listed that GOW are on this tour? I only see the dates on Guster's page, not GOW's. And on the venue page for the Music Box it doesn't list Good Old War as support
05:23 PM on 12/02/10
pteargriffin
User Info.
wowww what an amazing tour combo!
05:24 PM on 12/02/10
Chris Collum
No dumbass dove in my dumbass brain
User Info.
Saw Guster back in September, they're quite good live.
05:30 PM on 12/02/10
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
Where is it listed that GOW are on this tour? I only see the dates on Guster's page, not GOW's. And on the venue page for the Music Box it doesn't list Good Old War as support
Guster announced it on their mailing list today.
05:31 PM on 12/02/10
irthesteve
User Info.
Guster announced it on their mailing list today.
thank you, I really hope I can see this tour
06:12 PM on 12/02/10
Zippedychick
User Info.
Noooo it opened and the first thing I saw was the OKC date and I screamed! Then I realized that that stop wasn't in the alloted GOW time frame...
06:31 PM on 12/02/10
XEmoBoyShandorX
Taking new user name suggestions!
User Info.
Don't listen to Guster but...going.
06:53 PM on 12/02/10
A7XXX
Temple Pressure
User Info.
Aarg. Dang it, my schedule for January is quite full. But if I'm tempted enough....
06:54 PM on 12/02/10
brokenmixtape
Stay what you are
User Info.
Wish I could go to this
06:58 PM on 12/02/10
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
And the seventh and final bullet point is for our new friends Good Old War, who will be opening up all of our January dates in 2011. Here's what the tour looks like in a big list:

01/14/11 - Denver, CO @ Ogden Theatre...Tickets / Facebook / Low-to-No Fee Details
01/15/11 - Salt Lake City, UT @ In The Venue...Tickets / Facebook / Low-to-No Fee Details
01/16/11 - Boise, ID @ Knitting Factory...Tickets / Facebook
01/18/11 - Seattle, WA @ The Moore Theatre...Tickets / Facebook / Low-to-No Fee Details
01/19/11 - Portland, OR @ Crystal Ballroom...Tickets / Facebook / Low-to-No Fee Details
01/21/11 - San Francisco, CA @ The Fillmore...Tickets / Facebook / Low-to-No Fee Details
01/22/11 - Los Angeles, CA @ The Music Box...Tickets / Facebook / Low-to-No Fee Details
01/23/11 - San Diego, CA @ House of Blues...Tickets / Facebook / Low-to-No Fee Details
01/24/11 - Tucson, AZ @ Rialto Theatre...Tickets / Facebook / Low-to-No Fee Details
01/27/11 - Des Moines, IA @ Hoyt Sherman Theatre...Tickets / Facebook / Low-to-No Fee Details
01/28/11 - Minneapolis, MN @ State Theatre...Tickets / Facebook / Low-to-No Fee Details
01/29/11 - Chicago, IL @ Riviera Theatre...Tickets / Facebook / Low-to-No Fee Details
02/04/11 - Atlanta, GA @ The Tabernacle...Tickets / Facebook / Low-to-No Fee Details
02/05/11 - Orlando, FL @ House of Blues...Tickets / Facebook / Low-to-No Fee Details
08:26 PM on 12/02/10
Dob
partypartyparty
User Info.
damn. very jealous of anyone getting to see this. i missed guster when they came through ny. -_-
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests