AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Tour Dates News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Quietdrive of the Year

Posted by - 08:00 PM on 12/02/10
Rookie of the Year will be supporting Quietdrive on their upcoming tour. Dates will be announced soon.

Submitted by bradsonemanband

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 20
08:23 PM on 12/02/10
bite2brkskn12
Registered Member
User Info.
thank god they are on a legit tour instead of headlining with a bunch of nobodys. Quietdrive isn't that great of a band but at least ROTY will get some exposure.
08:30 PM on 12/02/10
John_Barnes
I'm not a self help book.
User Info.
Really hoping Quietdrive show some hometown love when it comes to the tour dates, I would love to see both of these bands live.
08:30 PM on 12/02/10
TheGoodnightMoon
cursed far more than I am praised
User Info.
Ditto to the first comment. No more headlines until a new full length is out.
08:53 PM on 12/02/10
poserscenemokid
User Info.
I would enjoy them to come to Arkensaw again...Rookie did earlier this year with the nobodies...sooo hopefully they will make it here with real people...i would love that.
09:11 PM on 12/02/10
Dob
partypartyparty
User Info.
hrm. cool, id like this to come to LI.
09:31 PM on 12/02/10
RockVocalPower
Ups and Downsizing
User Info.
Do either of these bands draw live? Quietdrive played a community college on their spring tour. Seems like they'd be better off throwing their money out the window of a moving car.
09:41 PM on 12/02/10
bite2brkskn12
Registered Member
User Info.
Do either of these bands draw live? Quietdrive played a community college on their spring tour. Seems like they'd be better off throwing their money out the window of a moving car.
Rookie of the year is the best band I've ever seen live. Ryan's voice is 1000X's better live than on cd.
10:00 PM on 12/02/10
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
User Info.
Neither of these bands stick out to me.
10:54 PM on 12/02/10
JamesBond
User Info.
Quietdrive is one of my favorite bands, they have so many really good songs, and the singer has some pipes.

I love when my iPod is on shuffle and Maybe Misery plays after a song, the transition is just so smooth and filled with adrenaline.
10:58 PM on 12/02/10
DandonTRJ
~~~ヾ(^∇^
User Info.
Quietdrive had some real potential after their first album. A shame they'll probably forever be known as the Time After Time cover band. But I'll give their self-titled a chance to surprise me.

I love when my iPod is on shuffle and Maybe Misery plays after a song, the transition is just so smooth and filled with adrenaline.
Hell yes. That, Rise From The Ashes, The Season, and Take a Drink -- all ridiculously solid pop-rock.
11:00 PM on 12/02/10
pjIXOYE
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So is ROTY actually going to show up to the shows? Known for no-showing..
11:15 PM on 12/02/10
bite2brkskn12
Registered Member
User Info.
So is ROTY actually going to show up to the shows? Known for no-showing..
Idk but i went to a show that said ROTY were headlining and when i got there, there was seriously like 15 other bands playing and he played for 20 minutes at the most. So i drove 45 minutes to the venue for nothing.
11:56 PM on 12/02/10
anamericangod
User Info.
Rookie of the Year needs to get hooked up with the right producer for the next album and the band/Ryan will explode. Dude is such a talented songwriter and just keeps going no matter what bullshit he has to deal with. Still one of my favorite artists.
12:34 AM on 12/03/10
bradsonemanband
I make music.
User Info.
Rookie of the Year needs to get hooked up with the right producer for the next album and the band/Ryan will explode. Dude is such a talented songwriter and just keeps going no matter what bullshit he has to deal with. Still one of my favorite artists.
very well put, my man. i completely agree with all of that. he's such a legit all around great dude. i hope this tour comes to Utah. he doesnt make it out this way enough.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos