Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts
08:09 PM on 12/04/10
deadelement
magic asian
User Info.
So much haters and these guys are like the older brother band of this genre...dont say AA sucks bc they dont and honestly if u dnt like them you dont belong in this thread or any of the breakdown bands' threads.
OLDER BROTHER? lol what? you're kidding right?

And you like the lyrics? OH MY GOD x 1000 yeah because that's real deep and meaningful shit right there (Your thighs were made for cheeks to graze - come on what the fuck.). Seriously I hope they come up with some better guitar riffs and ideas than the ones on 'Stand Up and Scream'. I can easily just record some 101 chord breakdowns over a synth line, woop dee do, make $$$ because apparently that's all it takes these days. This is also amusing because I think they actually can write a few good songs (A Prophecy is actually pretty good), they just don't utilise their potential, at all.
05:13 AM on 12/05/10
deadelement
magic asian
User Info.
It's also amusing how proud they are that they are a British band, yet they spend more time trying to make money touring in the US than actually spending time in the UK like most hard working bands in the UK having barely any luck making a name for themselves.
07:07 AM on 12/07/10
deadelement
magic asian
User Info.
Yeah dude so they should just stay in the UK with all those bands that aren't making a name for themselves. They knew they'd have a better chance of getting bigger in the US so they came here. Does that mean they're not allowed to still be proud of where they came from?

You're fucking stupid.
Learn to read what I said first before you attack me you moron, I didn't say they weren't allowed to do anything. I'm making a statement about their work ethics and how they've taken a get-famous-quick route which has paid off hugely, which is fair play to them. Friend of mine does say though that he knows people who went to school with them, and there isn't a lot of nice things to say about them apparently.

Incidentally I'd also say a lot of these small bands in the UK have more actual talent and creativity than so many of these crabcore-autotuned-breakdown bands that just need some haircuts to get noticed and signed without even barely a show played these days over in the US.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos