AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
06:34 PM on 12/04/10
xjdizzle
User Info.
So much haters and these guys are like the older brother band of this genre...dont say AA sucks bc they dont and honestly if u dnt like them you dont belong in this thread or any of the breakdown bands' threads.

Hahaha older brother ? Dude metalcore generated 10 years ago or so, AA sucks at what they do which is sad , just because you chug a guitar with the same 3 chords and play the sane breakdowns in every song does not mean you are talented. They put out one shitty album and thats all they accomplished, Now bands lke As i lay Dying, All that remains, It dies today, are the older brothers in that genre.
06:41 PM on 12/04/10
xjdizzle
User Info.
I'm a fan of MANY bands in this "genre," as you put it, and in no way is Asking Alexandria the best. They're not even the best from the UK. They're like the Limp Bizkit of the Metalcore era, but they don't even have a "Nookie" - guilty pleasure song. At least BMTH has "Diamonda Aren't Forever" and their whole new album.

Haha i love this post ! I also dislike BMTH but at least they have a few decent songs and throw in some actual guitar leads unlike this joke called Asking Alexandria . Architects is one of the best right now in the U.K and i'm exited for the new FFAF album.
12:10 AM on 12/05/10
xjdizzle
User Info.
Hate how untalented and popular this band is, really hope they're not at Warped

Yea something is very wrong with the music world these days, and sadly they might be there this next year along with Justin Bieber , i really wouldnt put it past Kevin Lyman , ive lost all respect for that guy in the music department.
12:15 AM on 12/05/10
xjdizzle
User Info.
I'll admit that Stand Up and Scream is one my my biggest guilty pleasure albums. Most of the songs on the album are pretty underwhleming, but when I'm pissed off its a good record to rock out too. A Prophecy is an awesome song though.

It's maybe a good record to rock out to if you are drunk off your ass lol. I just cant stand how the lyrics make them seem like whiny pansies that cant suck it up when it aint going to well with the ladies while trying to sound hard .I mean with lyrics like "Oh my god " Oh my fucking god in the entire song is just terrible.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests