Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 5 posts.
05:03 PM on 12/04/10
Mikey18244
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So much haters and these guys are like the older brother band of this genre...dont say AA sucks bc they dont and honestly if u dnt like them you dont belong in this thread or any of the breakdown bands' threads.
05:16 PM on 12/04/10
Mikey18244
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Good sir, to what "genre" do you refer?
Heavy Brocore music
05:19 PM on 12/04/10
Mikey18244
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Why should others not be allowed to comment on better or worse bands if they do not agree that this one is good?

This band, as of right now, is not good. There is minimal creativity in their debut, maximum repetition, every common trend (pop synth chorus mixed with screams, strict palm mute breakdowns) among bad bands are present. They are a mere rehash of everything the scene loves right now.

Yes alot of bands are doing it but IMO AA is basically the best ones doing it in general i just dont like when ppl are saying these guys suck when they arent a fan of any band apart of this trend atleast you had a reason for not liking them by saying they arent creative.i just find them to be incredible because i can relate to most they're lyrics and instrumentally what i like to hear
07:51 PM on 12/04/10
Mikey18244
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
OLDER BROTHER? lol what? you're kidding right?

And you like the lyrics? OH MY GOD x 1000 yeah because that's real deep and meaningful shit right there (Your thighs were made for cheeks to graze - come on what the fuck.). Seriously I hope they come up with some better guitar riffs and ideas than the ones on 'Stand Up and Scream'. I can easily just record some 101 chord breakdowns over a synth line, woop dee do, make $$$ because apparently that's all it takes these days. This is also amusing because I think they actually can write a few good songs (A Prophecy is actually pretty good), they just don't utilise their potential, at all.
the songs like "A Prophecy" & "...Circus" is what i can relate to. and Not The American Average's "You stupid fucking whore" is rad.....i mean i recently got fucked over in a relationship so their music is what i like hearing its angry & says what im thinking out loud
07:56 PM on 12/04/10
Mikey18244
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i was kidding bout the Brocore crack btw.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests