Username
Password

Comments: Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 59 of 59
12:10 AM on 12/05/10
xjdizzle
User Info.
Hate how untalented and popular this band is, really hope they're not at Warped

Yea something is very wrong with the music world these days, and sadly they might be there this next year along with Justin Bieber , i really wouldnt put it past Kevin Lyman , ive lost all respect for that guy in the music department.
12:15 AM on 12/05/10
xjdizzle
User Info.
I'll admit that Stand Up and Scream is one my my biggest guilty pleasure albums. Most of the songs on the album are pretty underwhleming, but when I'm pissed off its a good record to rock out too. A Prophecy is an awesome song though.

It's maybe a good record to rock out to if you are drunk off your ass lol. I just cant stand how the lyrics make them seem like whiny pansies that cant suck it up when it aint going to well with the ladies while trying to sound hard .I mean with lyrics like "Oh my god " Oh my fucking god in the entire song is just terrible.
01:33 AM on 12/05/10
Akissforher
City Love
User Info.
Terrible interview and terrible layout.
02:17 AM on 12/05/10
meversusjaz
myspace.com/meverusinj
User Info.
ill be Totaly content with aa existing as long as they never refer to themselves as musicians. this isn't music its a fashion. a colorful shirt in hot topic.
04:13 AM on 12/05/10
deadelement
magic asian
User Info.
It's also amusing how proud they are that they are a British band, yet they spend more time trying to make money touring in the US than actually spending time in the UK like most hard working bands in the UK having barely any luck making a name for themselves.
05:39 AM on 12/05/10
xent
this is what separates me from you!
User Info.
another new genre that bands are trying to popularize?..
08:50 AM on 12/05/10
absolutebutthol
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'd love my life if I could tour the world off of playing palm-muted open notes.
hahahahahah
08:58 AM on 12/05/10
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
User Info.
I feel like these guys COULD be making better music and know how little talent it takes to make what they do, but keep doing it because it got them ridiculously huge.
10:04 AM on 12/05/10
opana
hard to find
User Info.
this band is alright. illl stick with attack attack
01:35 PM on 12/05/10
hahasnorlax
User Info.
It's also amusing how proud they are that they are a British band, yet they spend more time trying to make money touring in the US than actually spending time in the UK like most hard working bands in the UK having barely any luck making a name for themselves.
Yeah dude so they should just stay in the UK with all those bands that aren't making a name for themselves. They knew they'd have a better chance of getting bigger in the US so they came here. Does that mean they're not allowed to still be proud of where they came from?

You're fucking stupid.
01:59 PM on 12/05/10
Ashur
Shitty musician.
User Info.
This band is a massive guilty pleasure of mine. They bring nothing new but in my opinion, they do generic metalcore pretty well. Joey Stones though? Interviewers need to do research. I'm definitely going to check out what they come out with, though I'll be thoroughly ashamed.

Gotta say though, hate the fans, not the band (unless you genuinely don't like the music). I despise going to shows nowadays and seeing kids in it for the scene/look rather than the music and emotion. I hate identifying myself with bands nowadays because of stupid freshman fucks with their Hot Topic goo shirts and Br00t4l sharpie marks. Le fucking sigh. They make it so hard to be proud of what I listen to.
03:39 PM on 12/05/10
Hidden In NJ
Cilvia Demo
User Info.
I was expecting him to be a douche and was ultimately dissapointed.
04:03 PM on 12/05/10
SevenAM
User Info.
Aye Dios Mio!
06:07 AM on 12/07/10
deadelement
magic asian
User Info.
Yeah dude so they should just stay in the UK with all those bands that aren't making a name for themselves. They knew they'd have a better chance of getting bigger in the US so they came here. Does that mean they're not allowed to still be proud of where they came from?

You're fucking stupid.
Learn to read what I said first before you attack me you moron, I didn't say they weren't allowed to do anything. I'm making a statement about their work ethics and how they've taken a get-famous-quick route which has paid off hugely, which is fair play to them. Friend of mine does say though that he knows people who went to school with them, and there isn't a lot of nice things to say about them apparently.

Incidentally I'd also say a lot of these small bands in the UK have more actual talent and creativity than so many of these crabcore-autotuned-breakdown bands that just need some haircuts to get noticed and signed without even barely a show played these days over in the US.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos