AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Rise Records News - Page 24
Displaying posts 345 - 360 of 381.
01:02 AM on 12/08/10
cshadows2887
User Info.
Good move for all parties. Rise gets to boost their cred a bit and the bands get the kind of support and distribution they need to take the next step.

Really happy for Transit. They've come a long way since I played with them at VFW's and they released the kind of record that deserves this much attention. Plus they work tremendously hard.

And fingers crossed they blow up so my burned CD of their early demos will be worth bank. If I can find it...
01:03 AM on 12/08/10
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
This post is really naive.
I'll give you +1 scene point if you put a santa hat on my Bruce avatar.
01:05 AM on 12/08/10
Thomas Nassiff
User Info.
Good move for all parties. Rise gets to boost their cred a bit and the bands get the kind of support and distribution they need to take the next step.

Really happy for Transit. They've come a long way since I played with them at VFW's and they released the kind of record that deserves this much attention. Plus they work tremendously hard.

And fingers crossed they blow up so my burned CD of their early demos will be worth bank. If I can find it...
"It was a cold October fall, VFW hall. Singing songs while my friends sing along. Some days the cops get called, but no we won't knock this off. We're diving off of pool tables we're piling on. And when we're cleaning up, VFW might get drunk. He'll tell us about girls he got in Vietnam. BEST DUDE!"
01:06 AM on 12/08/10
cshadows2887
User Info.
I'll give you +1 scene point if you put a santa hat on my Bruce avatar.
Sadly I had someone else do this for me. I can't even operate MS paint. Make a thread in the forums and someone will definitely do it for you.
01:07 AM on 12/08/10
Thomas Nassiff
User Info.
Sadly I had someone else do this for me. I can't even operate MS paint. Make a thread in the forums and someone will definitely do it for you.
I don't want to let on that I'm an idiot though, I'll get my friend to do it this week haha.
01:09 AM on 12/08/10
cshadows2887
User Info.
"It was a cold October fall, VFW hall. Singing songs while my friends sing along. Some days the cops get called, but no we won't knock this off. We're diving off of pool tables we're piling on. And when we're cleaning up, VFW might get drunk. He'll tell us about girls he got in Vietnam. BEST DUDE!"
Somehow I managed to not notice before right now that there's a Get Up Kids reference in there.
01:10 AM on 12/08/10
cshadows2887
User Info.
I don't want to let on that I'm an idiot though, I'll get my friend to do it this week haha.
Who you trying to impress? bigmike? I think that ship has sailed. Haha.
01:16 AM on 12/08/10
Thomas Nassiff
User Info.
Somehow I managed to not notice before right now that there's a Get Up Kids reference in there.
Speaking of them I discovered this today. Gold mine.
01:24 AM on 12/08/10
cshadows2887
User Info.
Speaking of them I discovered this today. Gold mine.
So many goodies to d/l! Thanks for the tip, dude.
02:59 AM on 12/08/10
slowmotion90
User Info.
I'm glad Rise decided to sign to really good pop-punk bands. They finally have some diversity in them.

only because of the two new bands now? Didnt they have diversity with tides of man, pmtoday, emarosa, your demise etc before?
03:17 AM on 12/08/10
slowmotion90
User Info.
Nah, it's all related to this...but it's exciting stuff.

but you said there will be more?!
04:02 AM on 12/08/10
Bazy0
User Info.
Erm, what the fuck? Rise Records signs a couple of not terrible bands.
04:30 AM on 12/08/10
Thomas Nassiff
User Info.
1) we will NOT be touring with attack attack. we're on tour w/ Transit and All Or Nothing right now and are working on dates with a bunch of bands you will like for 2011.

2) we will not be working with some wack producer. infact, we already lined up the producer for our next LP and i promise you will dig it if you like us.

3) transit was kidding... sarcasm. or no, actually they were serious. (get it?)

4) the UK is awesome and if you are here you should come hangout at a show!

thanks for all the well wishes
ily
04:44 AM on 12/08/10
mattyrocks
User Info.
pretty cool this thread has got this many replies.
04:45 AM on 12/08/10
mattyrocks
User Info.
but really everyone... us and transit are in birmingham right now at rich from all or nothings house... tim from transit is practicing crabcore dance moves and daniel is putting on makeup... GET WORRIED
haha.

worried i am.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums