AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Hopeless Records News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

We Are The In Crowd Video Update

Posted by - 07:55 PM on 12/07/10
Head to the replies to watch a video update in which We Are The In Crowd announces they will be on the Glamour Kills Tour this spring with The Ready Set, The Downtown Fiction, and more, and will also be performing at the 2011 Bamboozle.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 20
07:55 PM on 12/07/10
Rohan Kohli
True Punk Fan
User Info.
07:58 PM on 12/07/10
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Excellent, good for them.
08:07 PM on 12/07/10
shimmyshakes
Registered Member
User Info.
I have a strange love for this band. Not sure if I'm willing to go to this tour for them though.
08:40 PM on 12/07/10
MarcVerity
Problem Solver Extraordinaire
User Info.
I love this band but I still can't get over the fact that i'm pretty sure neither of their guitarist play any leads aside from octaves live and thats ridiculous.
09:19 PM on 12/07/10
InBetweenAisles
WeReadTheSignsCompletelyB ackwards
User Info.
Solid band. Cool video!
09:45 PM on 12/07/10
hiya
User Info.
might go for TDF and WATIC, both bands are pretty good live.
10:40 PM on 12/07/10
HBRDSP
Check out my band Key to the Midway
User Info.
I love this band but I still can't get over the fact that i'm pretty sure neither of their guitarist play any leads aside from octaves live and thats ridiculous.
Neither of them play the leads unfortunately... I sat and watched their set and figured that out during their first song. For the dude singing, totally and completely understandable... He's got a great voice and if he had to switch to easier patterns just to pull off more guitar shit, that'd suck. But what is the other dude doing up there?
11:34 PM on 12/07/10
JoeFCC
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Umm yea uh umm
11:49 PM on 12/07/10
HappyLondon
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Schweet
05:59 AM on 12/08/10
foreverSWEET
Have another biscuit, sorry.
User Info.
Sucks for them. I can't understand why they would play a tour that's not going to sell well at all. They're pretty legit, too.
06:19 AM on 12/08/10
MarcVerity
Problem Solver Extraordinaire
User Info.
Neither of them play the leads unfortunately... I sat and watched their set and figured that out during their first song. For the dude singing, totally and completely understandable... He's got a great voice and if he had to switch to easier patterns just to pull off more guitar shit, that'd suck. But what is the other dude doing up there?

Thats so disappointing. Why even have the second guitarist, just pump octaves as well through the PA haha.
07:12 AM on 12/08/10
RyannL
Strong Island
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Sucks for them. I can't understand why they would play a tour that's not going to sell well at all. They're pretty legit, too.
I think it'll be fine. Allstar Weekend is on the tour too and I've seen them pack out 700+ venues on Long Island alone. Not to mention The Ready Set is pretty mainstream now so I think it'll be a great help for them.
07:17 AM on 12/08/10
foreverSWEET
Have another biscuit, sorry.
User Info.
I think it'll be fine. Allstar Weekend is on the tour too and I've seen them pack out 700+ venues on Long Island alone. Not to mention The Ready Set is pretty mainstream now so I think it'll be a great help for them.
That's fair enough. I've never heard of Allstar Weekend to begin with, lol. I guess I've just been phasing out of this genre, and WATIC is really the only one I still jam to out of the ones listed. It just all seems so dumbed down at this point ... I just don't identify with any of this anymore.
08:16 AM on 12/08/10
Viva Sonata
javadeer.tumblr.com
User Info.
They have so much going for them. With a bit of growth, they'll come out with a bang-up album next summer.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos