Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
11:40 AM on 12/09/10
Alex_supertramp
Happiness only real when shared.
User Info.
Typical ATL. Still a fun christmas song nonetheless.
12:14 AM on 12/10/10
Alex_supertramp
User Info.
Yes it does. But have you gone to a show live? Recently? They aren't the same All time low as the one I saw a while back live..

I'm going to have to disagree there. While they're popularity has risen over the years they are still the same fun, loud, immature band they always were and its great. I saw them for the first time in 2007 on a small tour they did and when I saw them again about a month ago with my girlfriend I was shocked at how much they haven't changed. They still go on stage and have a great time, they still take pictures with fans during their set, they still take requests and listen to what fans have to say. I mean when I left the concert in october I caught rian on my way out and just told him good job and great set. He then proceeded to ask me where I was from, when I got into ATL and how I met my gf. Its stuff like what he did that keeps my faith in this band. I've come across a lot of bands that won't even bat an eyelash when you congratulate them so I was quite impressed at how accepting and friendly they still are...

Those are just my experiences.
12:21 AM on 12/10/10
Alex_supertramp
User Info.
It's not anger or hate dude. Lol. I just really love to bust on your "brand" or style of pop-punk. It's just wayyy more on the pop side of things than it used to be, (or should be at all, in MY opinion) and I feel that its my responsibility to poke fun at you in hopes that you guys will find that edge again. Or whatever it was... There used to be a raw passion and excitement in your music but it kinda seems to have vanished. Or basically, it's just way more POP than punk. I just wish you guys would realize the infuence you have on the pop-punk music scene and maybe take a less commercial route. There are def some smaller deserving bands who could use a support spot on one of your tours. By helping some unknown or smaller hardworking bands, you can help the entire scene. If you're really that far out of touch, I could make you a list.

As far as the Agrocrag goes, I'm too fat for that shit even though I've always wanted to get on that thing. If boxing is out for you, then so is running/climbing for me. Paintball?

P.s. I don't know what lame band you're from or why you seem to get off hating on other bands but do everyone here on the internet a favor and fuck off.

I haven't found a single person here who values your opinion or really anything you have said. You're blabbering constant nonsense in hopes that someone will respond to your plea for attention and you can have an internet bitchfest with them.

Fuck you.

Sincerely,
The internet.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles