Username
Password
All Time Low News - Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 165 of 273.
07:32 PM on 12/09/10
Buscemi Knows Best
You owe me a Sausage McMuffin.
User Info.
I just didn't like the damn song. I think it really sucks. This isn't the All Time Low fan club, its AP.net. This song is some of the cheesiest shit I've ever heard. If you guys don't like what I have to say, then go love ATL on Twitter, Facebook, their fan site, and everywhere in the world. I love on lots of bands all day. This shit just sucks. If you don't like my band, then don't listen to it. Or even better, just tell us we suck when we post on AP.net. Thanks.
your band sucks. obligatory.
08:04 PM on 12/09/10
VinceHotline
Hotline / Vince
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i really love this band. sounds better than stuff on "nothing personal"

i love this song too haha.
08:18 PM on 12/09/10
Jat
Where you been?
User Info.
I sit on my phone trolling AP.net when I get bored. Haha. I love and hate on lots of bands. I didn't single out ATL or anyone else for that matter. I didn't even single them out in our song. They just have the craziest most defensive fans.

I don't get it haha. There's SOOO much hostility in everyone's responses towards me. Just so everyone else knows, I'm sitting here laughing about it. You'd be better off just letting me say the song sucks and leaving me alone. I gave it a chance, I listened, and I thought it sucked. Like when other people go, "THIS SONG RULES!!," I don't quote them and tell them they are stupid or wrong.
I never said your opinion is wrong. Opinions are not facts. In hindsight, I should have thought the same thing earlier. Not everyone is going to like the same music as me, and they can have their own opinions. I'll leave you alone now. Agree to disagree?
08:19 PM on 12/09/10
JayBee420
Bright and Early
User Info.
Man, could you please just disappear? You should be sucking All Time Low's collective cock because without you using their name in a song no one here would know about you or your band, which is how I'd prefer it, but that's besides the point.

People are simply calling it like they see it when it comes to you. You strike everyone as a bitter has-been (never was?) that's butthurt The High Court never took off while bands like ATL prospered. I don't even disagree with your stance on the industry for the most part. ATL is practically the only band in their vein that I can tolerate. But the way you express your opinion simply enforces what people here think about you.

EDIT: Also, isn't your band touring or just getting done with a tour with City Lights? And you're on a message board criticizing All Time Low? As a Columbus native, I happen to know that no band on Earth trend hops more than City Lights. They're also managed by Brooks from Mayday Parade. Why not write that into one of your songs? Or do you just talk shit about the people who aren't benefiting your band in some way? Get bent.

First off, you say I need to drop ATL's name for anyone to know my band exists?? Lol. How'd you hear about The High Court?

And The High Court took off just fine, but we broke up kinda right after we started. Within 2 and half years, we started our band, wrote and put out a full length on I Surrender Records, did 3 1/2 weeks on Warped 07, Bamboozle 07, and toured non-stop with a ton of other bands before breaking up. We def didn't break up because we were failing.

Second, don't bring up City Lights as if they're us man. We can't control who gets booked on tours unless we headline them. They didn't benefit our band in any way. Did I like their music? No. I still don't. They def know that too. They were added to the tour after we said yes to our long-time, hometown, good friends in the band Soletta. After touring with them, I can easily say that they were all nice dudes but we'll probably never tour together again.

The difference between them and ATL is that they don't get massive praise for being autotuned, over-produced, and generic. If they did, I'd have something to say about that too.

I'm really not a bad guy at all man. I'm not an enemy of the pop scene or any of that shit either. I do a lot to help a lot of other bands. I just express my opinion, good or bad. You don't have to like it. All Time Low doesn't have to post their shit here either. I doubt that they care what I have to say, why do you? Who are you to tell me to disappear?
08:24 PM on 12/09/10
JayBee420
Bright and Early
User Info.
I never said your opinion is wrong. Opinions are not facts. I'll leave you alone now. Agree to disagree?

Always agree to disagree! This seems to be impossible for most people to do so they passively keep their opinions to themselves, or they just attack others for stating theirs in a public forum. Gotta love it!
08:25 PM on 12/09/10
JayBee420
Bright and Early
User Info.
your band sucks. obligatory.

Hahaha nice.
08:37 PM on 12/09/10
route36west1
User Info.
christmas at 22> any other christmas song

Truth.
09:10 PM on 12/09/10
lov3nmusic
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Oh of course. Live shows are where its at. Hence why Albums sound differently.

At least Alex can put on a good show and sound good.

I think we all know who really sucks live...
Taylor Swift! Hahah!
OH MY GOD.
seriously, im so glad im not the only one that thinks that!
i would NEVER EVER EVER EVER pay to see her live!
09:24 PM on 12/09/10
AlexAllTimeLow
User Info.
Thank's for giving it a chance, everybody. Rian and I recorded this thing in a day, at a friends house, and had Mike Green mix it a few days later 'cause we thought we were on to something. I've wanted to write an original Christmas song for so long. Dan Book and Alexei Misoul, out of MD are responsible for the tracking. Look 'em up. They front a project called DNA.

Influences: Slade - Merry Xmas Everybody
Wham! - Last Christmas

Lemme know if you pick up on 'em. It was extremely intentional.

Good times.

Edit: PS. We used to have a sound-clip from the Griswold Christmas Vacation (where he drops the "Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass" line) at the end of the song, but we couldn't leave it on for legal reasons. Dammit!
09:29 PM on 12/09/10
Jat
Where you been?
User Info.
Thank's for giving it a chance, everybody. Rian and I recorded this thing in a day, at a friends house, and had Mike Green mix it a few days later 'cause we thought we were on to something. I've wanted to write an original Christmas song for so long. Dan Book and Alexei Misoul, out of MD are responsible for the tracking. Look 'em up. They front a project called DNA.

Wham! - Last Christmas

Good times.

Edit: PS. We used to have a sound-clip from the Griswold Christmas Vacation (where he drops the "Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass" line) at the end of the song, but we couldn't leave it on for legal reasons. Dammit!
Hey Alex! I love your band, and this song. :)
09:34 PM on 12/09/10
lov3nmusic
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Wham! - Last Christmas

Good times.

I think it is extremely fun and casual, which is probably what it was intended to be.
And for all those who don't like it too bad, because I have played it multiple times tonight and even added in a key change after the bridge a la garageband :)
09:36 PM on 12/09/10
AlexAllTimeLow
User Info.
I think it is extremely fun and casual, which is probably what it was intended to be.
And for all those who don't like it too bad, because I have played it multiple times tonight and even added in a key change after the bridge a la garageband :)
I'm pretty sure Rian brought home the .wav file and put a key-change at the end as well. I hate key-changes. But hey... You guys are assholes. ;)
09:37 PM on 12/09/10
VinceHotline
Hotline / Vince
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Wham! - Last Christmas

Good times.

sounds great man, i love it! i tweeted it also.
09:39 PM on 12/09/10
lov3nmusic
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm pretty sure Rian brought home the .wav file and put a key-change at the end as well. I hate key-changes. But hey... You guys are assholes. ;)
haha nah, me and rian are cool!!!!!!!! hope to see you all in chicago on the spring tour!
09:53 PM on 12/09/10
rianalltimelow
User Info.
I did do the key change! Good call. Alex, what's up? Think we can rouse up some people on this site?
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums