Username
Password
Photofinish Records News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Photofinish Records
Inside AP.net

The Downtown Fiction Is MTV's Push Artist Of The Week

Posted by: Rohan Kohli (12/13/10)
This week's MTV Push artist of the week is The Downtown Fiction. View exclusive videos all week long on MTV and MTV.com.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 26
11:22 AM on 12/13/10
cwhit412
User Info.
Deserving band. Love these guys. They came from Northern Virginia, very close to me as well.
11:28 AM on 12/13/10
vicrattlehead56
Live.Love.Die.
User Info.
yeeeaaa representing the 703!!!
11:55 AM on 12/13/10
Sara Beth
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Love them! I went to one of their shows not too long ago and it was a lot of fun.
12:02 PM on 12/13/10
hiya
User Info.
I'm pretty happy for them, very well deserved.
12:46 PM on 12/13/10
im_FINK
Registered Member
User Info.
This band is lame. I hadn't heard of them before I started working at the mall. They play a song from them there... And let me tell you -- this a band Buddy Neilson would trash. And rightfully trash.
01:51 PM on 12/13/10
TheDaveCarlson
Babe Lincoln
User Info.
This band is lame. I hadn't heard of them before I started working at the mall. They play a song from them there... And let me tell you -- this a band Buddy Neilson would trash. And rightfully trash.
Rightfully why?
02:24 PM on 12/13/10
saveyourshows
Brian Buckley
User Info.
Yeah, please enlighten us.
02:25 PM on 12/13/10
saveyourshows
Brian Buckley
User Info.
He probably hates working at Journeys and has to take his anger out on ap.net towards a band that lives in a van and tours for a living.
02:39 PM on 12/13/10
Kyle Garchar
You can quake at the thought of it
User Info.
He probably hates working at Journeys and has to take his anger out on ap.net towards a band that lives in a van and tours for a living.
Gosh, sounds like you're their manager or something

Just kidding. Love you.
03:14 PM on 12/13/10
StepsInADance
taeyeonlogic.tumblr.com
User Info.
Awesome band, surprised they're not as huge as they should be yet
04:39 PM on 12/13/10
mattjaikaran
MattJK
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
and who cares what buddy nielson thinks? hes a douche anyway. i agree on his stance for bullshit groups like breathe carolina but tdf is a hard working band and bands need to get on the radio and shit im tired of this electro pop garbage that clear channel has force fed the masses.

fuck the black eyed peas.
05:32 PM on 12/13/10
CoreyMadVillain
http://www.villainsltd.com
User Info.
You suck. These dudes work hard and are deserving of the success they are receiving. They did their warped tour stint this year in a van with no trailer...seems like something Buddy would respect. People are allowed to play pop rock. The Downtown Fiction play their instruments live, they write their own lyrics, and they do it well.
05:48 PM on 12/13/10
John_Barnes
I'm not a self help book.
User Info.
This band are incredibly deserving of this.
06:44 AM on 12/14/10
im_FINK
Registered Member
User Info.
You suck. These dudes work hard and are deserving of the success they are receiving. They did their warped tour stint this year in a van with no trailer...seems like something Buddy would respect. People are allowed to play pop rock. The Downtown Fiction play their instruments live, they write their own lyrics, and they do it well.
You are entitle to your own opinion. I don't know how old people who like this band are, but when I was younger I heard a handful of bands that did it better than these guys... If ten years go by and a new band, such as DTF comes along, and they are playing the same music that was played and was popular way back when they do not have my respect. They are banking off someone's else's idea. Plain and simple.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests