StevieShotgun
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i hate this country.
12:02 PM on 01/31/07
elvis2x
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
He's from Guatemala? That is just badass... first Guatemalan musician from this scene I know of.
12:45 PM on 01/31/07
rickmo
Fear of growing older
User Info.
He's from Guatemala? That is just badass... first Guatemalan musician from this scene I know of.
Pete Wentz is Guatemalan
01:54 PM on 01/31/07
BN3131
User Info.
i
Quote:
hate this country.

Then leave
02:03 PM on 01/31/07
NonOperational
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

A) fuck you

B) Ummm maybe he should try to become a citizen.
02:26 PM on 01/31/07
reid
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
franc's visa did not expire. he was here on a student visa, and while he was home visiting family for the holidays, a certain person at the college he was attending filed paperwork that canceled his visa. becoming a citizen is not a cheap process. it's quite lengthy and costly ordeal. he'd love to be here in the states, as his friends and music are here. he's not some free-loading kid. he's working on getting back here. legally, of course.
02:27 PM on 01/31/07
StevieShotgun
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

haha, i wondered how long before I got the "love it or leave it" argument from some white trash kid from the middle of nowhere.

No thanks, I prefer to stay here and try to make it a better place. I'm willing to suffer to be closer to family, friends, etc.

But if you think I stay here because our government rules, i like paying lots of taxes to support shit I could give a rats ass about, crappy record labels like Drive Thru, or because we have ridiculous laws (drugs, prostitution, etc) you are mistaken.
02:43 PM on 01/31/07
IHopeYourAlone
User Info.
haha, i wondered how long before I got the "love it or leave it" argument from some white trash kid from the middle of nowhere.

No thanks, I prefer to stay here and try to make it a better place. I'm willing to suffer to be closer to family, friends, etc.

But if you think I stay here because our government rules, i like paying lots of taxes to support shit I could give a rats ass about, crappy record labels like Drive Thru, or because we have ridiculous laws (drugs, prostitution, etc) you are mistaken.

What does drive thru records have to do wth anythign youre trying to say?
03:13 PM on 01/31/07
riseagainstit14
a dying breed
User Info.
I don't know why that made me lol, but it did. Hope he can get everything in order.
03:36 PM on 01/31/07
OveriseFan
is not Oversized...
User Info.

Oh, shut up.

Like someone said, it's not like they hunted him down or anything...
03:59 PM on 01/31/07
emiliodelgado
User Info.

you lost all credibility of being serious by mentioning Drive Thru, HI 5
04:06 PM on 01/31/07
Dean Wormer
Neidermeyer....DEAD
User Info.

You really are a fucking idiot. No other way to describe it.
04:43 PM on 01/31/07
meliisssaaaa
love me or leave me alone.
User Info.
ahaha deported.

classic

hahah
but at the same time that suckss
04:48 PM on 01/31/07
reid
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
yeah, it does suck. it sucks for all the guys in the band, it sucks for all of us friends of his, and it really sucks for him. his life was here. he'd lived here for quite some time and had a nice life happening. he was between semesters when his student visa was canceled. i don't even know when the next time i see him will be.
07:53 PM on 01/31/07
oceanblue
Every day I'm getting older.
User Info.
A) fuck you

B) Ummm maybe he should try to become a citizen.

Wow, you are a birght one, eh? Do you know how hard it is to become a US citizen or how long it takes, probably not.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests