HOLY
FUCKING
SHIT

This will be awesome.
11:04 AM on 01/31/07
HeartLikeAGun27
Sinner and Saint
User Info.
This seems interesting, but slightly unnecessary. The Number 12 Looks Like You and Glassjaw? Maybe i'm judging it too quickly. And yes, someone explain to me what "grindcore" is.
11:05 AM on 01/31/07
TheBestBet
Toph
User Info.
i just want some new glassjaw
11:07 AM on 01/31/07
im 2*Sweet
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
the new glassjaw is coming. i believe on the tour he said it was coming out soon, or they wre almost done with it. and they played a bunch of new songs
11:17 AM on 01/31/07
AshtonThomas
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i'm sure this will be incredible...but please daryl, just put out a new glassjaw record first.

Agreed! but this is probably going to be rediculous!
11:21 AM on 01/31/07
Eurotrash Drock
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
grindcore is stuff like the (old) locust, anal cunt, cattle decapitation, job for a cowboy, see you next tuesday, the red chord maybe. i dont want people jumping down my throat saying this or that band is or is not grind, but a lot of is has blast beats (straight double bass and snare hits), ridiculously technical guitar work and tremelo picking, low 'growled' and high 'squealed' for lack of a better term screams. really short songs a lot of times (but not always) focusing on death, violence, and/or other brutal subjects usually less than a minute or two in length. i would call it the most extreme subgenre of metal.

again, this is just the most general definition of grindcore, i personally cant stand it, so im probably biased but no one had answered yet so i was just trying to shed some light on it for the uniformed.

on another subject, daryl has been talking about this for 3 years back when members of the locust were supposed to be involved. well be lucky if we see anything from him besides head automatica in my opinion so dont hold your breath.
11:22 AM on 01/31/07
punk shawn
sees Blue. He looks glorious!
User Info.
sounds interesting
11:23 AM on 01/31/07
HeartLikeAGun27
Sinner and Saint
User Info.
grindcore is stuff like the (old) locust, anal cunt, cattle decapitation, job for a cowboy, see you next tuesday, the red chord maybe. i dont want people jumping down my throat saying this or that band is or is not grind, but a lot of is has blast beats (straight double bass and snare hits), ridiculously technical guitar work and tremelo picking, low 'growled' and high 'squealed' for lack of a better term screams. really short songs a lot of times (but not always) focusing on death, violence, and/or other brutal subjects usually less than a minute or two in length. i would call it the most extreme subgenre of metal.

again, this is just the most general definition of grindcore, i personally cant stand it, so im probably biased but no one had answered yet so i was just trying to shed some light on it for the uniformed.

on another subject, daryl has been talking about this for 3 years back when members of the locust were supposed to be involved. well be lucky if we see anything from him besides head automatica in my opinion so dont hold your breath.

Well, if it's anything like The Red Chord then i guess that would be interesting.
11:26 AM on 01/31/07
LostSymphonies
I will radiate you
User Info.
o man i saw Thursday last night, it was an amazing show
11:29 AM on 01/31/07
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Been waiting for this for years. Good news.
11:30 AM on 01/31/07
screamoutmyname
through being cool
User Info.
that sounds so cool
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music