Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 68
07:50 PM on 12/22/10
SuNDaYSTaR
[Pull The Trigger]
User Info.
Video's not bad, it's just really cliché.
07:54 PM on 12/22/10
rawspinner
Fight the Cancer
User Info.
Looks like someone saw the incredible "In Division" Underoath video and decided to recreate it in an entirely mediocre fashion. I guess that's what AA is doing with their music too though, so it makes sense.

Ouch.
07:58 PM on 12/22/10
Ashur
Shitty musician.
User Info.
Guilty guilty guilty pleasure band. These guys just won't leave my head. I quite enjoy them. The video was ehh though. Very basic. Though I like seeing the band perform more than acting so it's pretty good in that sense.
08:05 PM on 12/22/10
JoeSledger
Registered Member
User Info.
The rain/water is cool but there needs to be other shots... a backstory or something.
08:20 PM on 12/22/10
Barto1127
The Man
User Info.
the beginning makes it look like a continuation from the last video's scenery
08:43 PM on 12/22/10
NationalProduct
User Info.
just saw dudes nudes on "in anyone up"... funny site.
09:02 PM on 12/22/10
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
hahaha this video was great. Inception beginning and dramatic screaming to a drowning girl at the end. pure perfection
09:18 PM on 12/22/10
chiggles
User Info.
has anyone heard the new ep? i hear theres a major lack of screaming
Yeah it's mostly dubstep versions of songs from their album and Skid Row covers, the new song on the EP called 'Breathless' sounds like something off of Stand Up and Scream. It's a complete waste of time listening to the EP.
10:16 PM on 12/22/10
hogfan1228
Head Above Water
User Info.
Would be pretty good if they had left all the slow motion floating in the water junk out. Pointless.
11:04 PM on 12/22/10
Beej 347
twitter.com/billrepublic
User Info.
has anyone heard the new ep? i hear theres a major lack of screaming
the dub remixes are sick and they only have one new song on it. not bad but really poppy for AA at least.
11:06 PM on 12/22/10
Mikey18244
Mikecheck
User Info.
They did make one for "...Circus" it just hasnt been released yet but its directed by Nicholas Scott Chiasson which wasnt the same director of these first two videos of theirs. im pretty pumped for that video
11:06 PM on 12/22/10
Beej 347
twitter.com/billrepublic
User Info.
and i really don't understand the hate for this band, yeah i know they aren't SAVES THE DAY or BRAND NEW but they're just doing their thing. they play what they want. why should it ruin anyones day? it's not brokencyde or anything.
11:07 PM on 12/22/10
Beej 347
twitter.com/billrepublic
User Info.
They did make one for "...Circus" it just hasnt been released yet but its directed by Nicholas Scott Chiasson which wasnt the same director of these first two videos of theirs. im pretty pumped for that video
that's probably gonna be on stepped up and scratched
11:12 PM on 12/22/10
SevenAM
User Info.
When will video directors stop doing the whole "band playing in the rain" deal? its been done to death. and the funny thing is the "rain" in this video dosent even look realistic, you can clearly see that its coming from sprinklers ha ha. i guess it says a lot about this band.
11:15 PM on 12/22/10
alexalexalex
User Info.
and i really don't understand the hate for this band, yeah i know they aren't SAVES THE DAY or BRAND NEW but they're just doing their thing. they play what they want. why should it ruin anyones day? it's not brokencyde or anything.
This.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version