Username
Password

11:05 PM on 01/06/11 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old
I'm a little bit surprised at the David Bowie thing.
Wait why

I liked The Fame more than The Fame Monster, but "Bad Romance" is a great song. Both albums sound more like collections of singles than cohesive projects, though. Hopefully this proves the overblown lovers right more so than the overblown haters.
Uh is that supposed to be a criticism? Why would you want to create or listen to fillers...
I severely hope it's not 20 songs.

Also, why is the projected release in March of 2010?
That's what it was originally, she always said "first quarter" and implied February/March. Needless to say I was saddened when May was announced. Sigh.

Is this the real artwork?
Nooo I've seen that outfit in some promo for a magazine.
Well, yeah. The one song I heard, "You and I" (????), was great. I just hope it's not an album full of songs like Speechless.

It won't be, she said You And I is the only song that sounds that style.
12:33 PM on 01/07/11 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old
Non-singles =/= filler tracks.
Well true, but still it's like if all the songs could be potential singles, doesn't that just make you a good song-writer?
03:20 PM on 01/07/11 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old
My name is Ari :)

Yeah, it does come down to a matter of opinion. I would consider a record where every song could be a single to be a fucking smash. I love that I can't say one song of The Fame Monster is not as great as another.
06:49 PM on 01/07/11 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old
I'm just glad she didn't release Dance In The Dark when they wanted her to. That's the song that hits me the hardest at home and it would have been annoying to see dumb girls who don't even "get it" just like plastering it everywhere until it's meaning was lost.

Would any of you ever consider getting a Gaga tattoo?
01:05 PM on 01/08/11 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old
I have considered getting 'little monster' some where small. Or the monster claw.

Yeah I remember talking about it with you before!
01:13 PM on 01/08/11 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old
Is she ever going to release it as a single? It's by far my favorite song off TFM.

Doesn't seem like it now that she's onto the new record, and releasing it's first single. I've never really seen anyone go backwards haha.

I always thought she should make a music video for it though, maybe for like a DVD release or something. It has beautiful potential.
02:06 PM on 01/08/11 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old
No doubt I will enjoy the shit out of this but I wish Bowie was not on it. He's on a whole other level than her.

I think at this point is just a rumor
03:05 PM on 01/08/11 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old
http://gagadaily.com/2011/01/new-gle...s-way-episode/

The only time I want to watch Glee is for Gaga episodes haha.

Sidenote - This source is saying that Born This Way is the title track that's being released as the first single, since we were talking about it.
03:26 PM on 01/08/11 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old
I love the shit out of dance in the dark and I actually just got a tattoo on Thursday that says 'find your freedom in the music'. I didn't get it because I love gaga and that song so much but that line in general I love so much.
NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o that's the line I'm getting haha. It's probably designed way different though. Post your tattoo for us!!
03:56 PM on 01/08/11 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old
That's a nice line. Are you considering getting it or is it just a maybe kind of thing?

Probably, haha, and a different part of the body. The only pictures I have of it are on my phone but as soon as I transfer them to the computer I'll definitely post it!

Yay! There's like 2 Gaga tattoos when you do a google search so I'm interested to see a new one :)
05:00 PM on 01/08/11 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old
I'm interested in what others look like!
I really don't like them haha, not to mention the tattoo-ing itself doesn't look like the best work:

01:23 AM on 01/09/11 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old
Does anyone else get overemotional about Gaga and their love for her when they're drunk? No? Just me?
01:43 AM on 01/09/11 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old
is it ironic that i just did?

Ironic, no, because that's not what that means. Funny coincidence? Also no, because I kinda had a feeling you'd be the one to get how it feels to do it hahahah.
01:54 AM on 01/09/11 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old
well then! hahah i guess i dont have proper use of grammar when i'm drunk! or vocab! haha lol and she came on my last fm radio and it was all over after that. and then i remembered i will see her in 2 months <3

Yeah there's a jukebox at this Fridays I'm at and there must be a little monster around because like half the time we were here all her songs keep playing. I had three people on it for tickets when they went on sale but we didn't get lucky so now I'll be paying tons of money for them, dang! Oh well, had to do it last time, I don't even care. I'm giving her the coolest gift and I just wish the show was tomorrow!
02:04 AM on 01/09/11 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old
awww thats so cute! at least you can say toure seeing her again! this my first time and ive ahd my tickets for almost 6 months and they were pricey but i know it'll be soooo worth it! what kind of gift?!

Hahahaha ohhhh my gosh I bet they were burning a hole wherever you had them stored. WELL if I go to the Anaheim show instead of LA (if not both) I'm gonna bring her some Mickey Mouse ears (Anaheim is where Disneyland is) etched with her name and I'm gonna like super glam them up with like glitter and mirrors and make them all Gaga style! If anyone here lived by me I wouldn't be saying but I know I'm the only SoCal monster on the AP boards haha. SHHHHH I can't wait to goooooo it will be the moment of your life. But it will leave you wanting to go again the next day and every time you hear the album from then on out!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos