Female - 22 Years Old
That's what I was gonna say
10:44 PM on 01/06/11 
User Info.
ChelseaRiane
<3
Buffalo, NY
Female - 22 Years Old
I want it to be a mix of both because of how much I love Speechless. That song is just amazing.

This.
01:01 PM on 01/08/11 
User Info.
ChelseaRiane
<3
Buffalo, NY
Female - 22 Years Old
I'm just glad she didn't release Dance In The Dark when they wanted her to. That's the song that hits me the hardest at home and it would have been annoying to see dumb girls who don't even "get it" just like plastering it everywhere until it's meaning was lost.

Would any of you ever consider getting a Gaga tattoo?

I have considered getting 'little monster' some where small. Or the monster claw.
01:06 PM on 01/08/11 
User Info.
ChelseaRiane
<3
Buffalo, NY
Female - 22 Years Old
Yeah I remember talking about it with you before!

Oh yeah! Haha I totally forgot.
03:17 PM on 01/08/11 
User Info.
ChelseaRiane
<3
Buffalo, NY
Female - 22 Years Old
I love Dance in the Dark. I change my ringtone a lot and this is the first one I've kept for a long time.
03:21 PM on 01/08/11 
User Info.
ChelseaRiane
<3
Buffalo, NY
Female - 22 Years Old
I bought the shirt that says that. I'm love that line some much
03:27 PM on 01/08/11 
User Info.
ChelseaRiane
<3
Buffalo, NY
Female - 22 Years Old
NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o that's the line I'm getting haha. It's probably designed way different though. Post your tattoo for us!!

01:24 AM on 01/09/11 
User Info.
ChelseaRiane
<3
Buffalo, NY
Female - 22 Years Old
Does anyone else get overemotional about Gaga and their love for her when they're drunk? No? Just me?

is it ironic that i just did?
01:45 AM on 01/09/11 
User Info.
ChelseaRiane
<3
Buffalo, NY
Female - 22 Years Old
Ironic, no, because that's not what that means. Funny coincidence? Also no, because I kinda had a feeling you'd be the one to get how it feels to do it hahahah.

well then! hahah i guess i dont have proper use of grammar when i'm drunk! or vocab! haha lol and she came on my last fm radio and it was all over after that. and then i remembered i will see her in 2 months <3
02:00 AM on 01/09/11 
User Info.
ChelseaRiane
<3
Buffalo, NY
Female - 22 Years Old
Yeah there's a jukebox at this Fridays I'm at and there must be a little monster around because like half the time we were here all her songs keep playing. I had three people on it for tickets when they went on sale but we didn't get lucky so now I'll be paying tons of money for them, dang! Oh well, had to do it last time, I don't even care. I'm giving her the coolest gift and I just wish the show was tomorrow!

awww thats so cute! at least you can say toure seeing her again! this my first time and ive ahd my tickets for almost 6 months and they were pricey but i know it'll be soooo worth it! what kind of gift?!
02:08 AM on 01/09/11 
User Info.
ChelseaRiane
<3
Buffalo, NY
Female - 22 Years Old
Hahahaha ohhhh my gosh I bet they were burning a hole wherever you had them stored. WELL if I go to the Anaheim show instead of LA (if not both) I'm gonna bring her some Mickey Mouse ears (Anaheim is where Disneyland is) etched with her name and I'm gonna like super glam them up with like glitter and mirrors and make them all Gaga style! If anyone here lived by me I wouldn't be saying but I know I'm the only SoCal monster on the AP boards haha. SHHHHH I can't wait to goooooo it will be the moment of your life. But it will leave you wanting to go again the next day and every time you hear the album from then on out!

yesss!! and that is so cuttteeee!! youre making me even more excited :D you should of seen the FB statuses and videos i was posting and still am! people must think im insane. but its soooo exciting :D

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos