AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

He is Legend News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Reunion Show is Legend

Posted by - 10:57 AM on 01/02/11
He is Legend recently played a reunion show in Wilmington, North Carolina on December 29th. Could this be a sign of things to come?

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 63
11:09 AM on 01/02/11
iseejosh
Registered Member
User Info.
Pleeeeeaaaassseeeee!
11:10 AM on 01/02/11
Iownaps3
User Info.
I knew nothing about this, hopefully it is a sign of things to come, He Is Legend have been one of my favorites for quite a while now. Their latest album, It Hates You, was easily their best!!
11:18 AM on 01/02/11
DUSTINtheWind
User Info.
Video?
11:19 AM on 01/02/11
Bi11 Lumburgh
User Info.
oh god please please please let this band get back together, they are honest to god one of my favorite bands. I missed their last show in my area, they broke up a couple weeks later, fucking sucked
11:20 AM on 01/02/11
jaredohgren
I'm just an artist on a shelf.
User Info.
I knew nothing about this, hopefully it is a sign of things to come, He Is Legend have been one of my favorites for quite a while now. Their latest album, It Hates You, was easily their best!!
I can't get into that one.
I Am Hollywood is their best, imo.
11:23 AM on 01/02/11
Gregv
Watch The Sky
User Info.
Yes!
11:30 AM on 01/02/11
Bi11 Lumburgh
User Info.

I think each of their records stand up to each other quite well, they all have a really different feel about them (even though a lot of people hated SOTP). With that said, It Hates You showed a lot of maturity in the writing process, I actually think the band really found their niche with that album. That's Nasty is one of my favorite songs that the band has ever written. I would really love to see where this band could go with the next album (assuming there is one)
11:31 AM on 01/02/11
ETGsynth
IWillBuryYou&EverythingYouBelieveIn
User Info.
Wtf, would of went.
11:33 AM on 01/02/11
DUSTINtheWind
User Info.
I think each of their records stand up to each other quite well, they all have a really different feel about them (even though a lot of people hated SOTP). With that said, It Hates You showed a lot of maturity in the writing process, I actually think the band really found their niche with that album. That's Nasty is one of my favorite songs that the band has ever written. I would really love to see where this band could go with the next album (assuming there is one)
Hell ya man, It Hates You was a great album. I think people were upset that there wasn't any screaming on it "Oh NoZzZ!! I WanTzz Screamin!!!$&#@ Wherez da breakdown!". Same goes for SOTP. Granted... I Am Hollywood is still one of my favorite albums ever haha

Btw, "That's Nasty" was one of my favorite songs as well. "Decisions, Decisions, Decisions" is amazing
11:38 AM on 01/02/11
Sherrice
http://twitter.com/sherrice
User Info.
Hopefully
11:38 AM on 01/02/11
Iownaps3
User Info.

I Am Hollywood is great, still holds up as a solid record for sure, but I love the maturation of It Hates You, although they kind of came full circle. 91025 reminded me a lot of It Hates You
11:39 AM on 01/02/11
iseejosh
Registered Member
User Info.
also, it hates you and SOTP are criminally underrated.
11:52 AM on 01/02/11
John_Barnes
I'm not a self help book.
User Info.
Never got around to listening to It Hates You in it's entirety, but now that they might be back together I feel like catching up on that album, as well as the rest of their discography.
12:01 PM on 01/02/11
letsgoflyers
User Info.
I agree. That's Nasty is also one of my favorite songs ever written by them. Every record is absolutely amazing and can stand on its own. PLEASE let this be a sign of things to come!!!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos