AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Band Break-Up News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Brightlife Go Dark

Posted by - 10:43 AM on 01/06/11
The Brightlife has broken up. Here is Andy's statement on the matter.

Displaying posts 1 - 12 of 12
11:00 AM on 01/06/11
ITS A TRAP!
ITS PERFECTLY SAFE!
User Info.
sorry to hear this, but i have no clue who this is
11:31 AM on 01/06/11
COREhorizon
Scrote Season
User Info.
I've heard of these guys, I think they're local.
12:16 PM on 01/06/11
fallingapart101
fallingapart1016
User Info.
I was at what seemed to be a "hipster" bar one night in Philly. I was with my friend and a girl I knew from college, and apparently this band was there. The girl I was with was drunk and started to talk to one of the guys in the band. She has a thing for guys in bands and the "swoosh" haircut, it gets awfully annoying. Anyways she bought him drinks and was going on about how she is going to marry this guy, which she says a lot. Once she hears this, she will move on now.
12:45 PM on 01/06/11
ParkwayTom
Forgive me, Nashville
User Info.
I've never heard of these dudes. I wonder what his "amazing opportunity was though... Saosin perhaps?
01:03 PM on 01/06/11
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I was at what seemed to be a "hipster" bar one night in Philly. I was with my friend and a girl I knew from college, and apparently this band was there. The girl I was with was drunk and started to talk to one of the guys in the band. She has a thing for guys in bands and the "swoosh" haircut, it gets awfully annoying. Anyways she bought him drinks and was going on about how she is going to marry this guy, which she says a lot. Once she hears this, she will move on now.
Cool story bro.
01:05 PM on 01/06/11
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I've never heard of these dudes. I wonder what his "amazing opportunity was though... Saosin perhaps?
Did you listen to them? Definitely not Saosin.

Also, wrong link haha. http://www.myspace.com/thebrightlifemusic
01:40 PM on 01/06/11
fallingapart101
fallingapart1016
User Info.
I know it isn't anything great, I just thought it was funny and proves my point that most people judge/like a band off looks. As soon as they are gone, so are the fake "fans" also.
01:45 PM on 01/06/11
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I know it isn't anything great, I just thought it was funny and proves my point that most people judge/like a band off looks. As soon as they are gone, so are the fake "fans" also.
Sounds more like she thought he was attractive and flirted with him while being drunk than a fan of the band?
07:37 PM on 01/06/11
ashley916
User Info.
i saw this band live a couple times. they were actually pretty good and had some catchy songs. i wonder what this guy is doing next
09:51 PM on 01/06/11
mkeohane
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

I think you have the wrong band...
11:25 PM on 01/08/11
Swinn
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Oh Man , I was looking forward to playing with them on the 22nd, We are suppose to play with them (the bright life) on Jan 22nd at the Vibe lounge. I wonder if they will have a new singer by then. I hope They some how come down and play. If your fans of them please still come on down and check out the other acts. (there are some good ones)
We will still be playing as well, Our name is Broken Promises, and you can check us out at www.reverbnation.com/brokenpromisesmusic

Hope to see everyone there, and hope that the Bright Life will be there. We were looking forward to playing with them, They are truly a very good band.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos