AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
08:16 AM on 01/07/11
rushour144
User Info.
I would never go to this show anyway, but why is Chiodos ON this tour, and why aren't they headlining?
09:21 PM on 01/07/11
rushour144
User Info.
Because they kicked out Chiodos and now need to just be called "the other dudes and the one with the crazy hair".
I may go to this just because I do love chiodos, even though I don't respect Brandon Bolmer or Bradley Bell one bit. And itll be fun to watch all the "hardcore" kids beat the piss out of the pansies who go out to see Asking Alexandria.
Can I ask why you have no respect for Bolmer????
10:56 PM on 01/09/11
rushour144
User Info.
let me rephrase, i dont respect him as the current vocalist of my favorite band. I just don't feel he is capable of living up to what the other guys (excluding Bell, who opon meeting several times in the last 4 years, has been nothing shy of a douche every time) are capable of. In his old band, he was marvelous, and maybe he's a super cool dude, i just don't respect him as vocalist of chiodos. just an opinion and i have no disrespect to anyone who does like him in chiodos.
I gotcha, that makes sense!

I am on the Bolmer bandwagon, and think he is a much better fit than Craig ever was, but just an opinion too!!!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests