Username
Password
Tour Dates News - Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 74 of 74.
05:35 PM on 01/07/11
imarealboy21
User Info.
I'm confused by this statement.

Anyway, I would love to see Chiodos, but this isn't coming near me, nor would I go to a AA show..

chiodos used to be one of the biggest bands in the scene now they are opening for emmure its sad
05:37 PM on 01/07/11
HeavenResign
Registered Member
User Info.
Chiodos has been on some pretty good tours in the past. They have co-headlined with MXPX, Silverstein, and Protest The Hero before.
They may have not come near me then, or maybe I truly just missed them. I try to keep a tab on those things.
05:58 PM on 01/07/11
tyramail
wake up i'm calling you
User Info.
bummed this isnt coming here
06:03 PM on 01/07/11
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
i submitted this too haha. i'd go for emmure and chiodos.
07:07 PM on 01/07/11
FuckTheBeatles
User Info.
Emmure should headline on their own wtf, first attack attack! now this

Evergreen Terrace too

thanks for skipping the bay area you asshole wankers
08:36 PM on 01/07/11
ITTJagger
In The Trenches - Guitar
User Info.
I would never go to this show anyway, but why is Chiodos ON this tour, and why aren't they headlining?

Because they kicked out Chiodos and now need to just be called "the other dudes and the one with the crazy hair".
I may go to this just because I do love chiodos, even though I don't respect Brandon Bolmer or Bradley Bell one bit. And itll be fun to watch all the "hardcore" kids beat the piss out of the pansies who go out to see Asking Alexandria.
09:21 PM on 01/07/11
rushour144
User Info.
Because they kicked out Chiodos and now need to just be called "the other dudes and the one with the crazy hair".
I may go to this just because I do love chiodos, even though I don't respect Brandon Bolmer or Bradley Bell one bit. And itll be fun to watch all the "hardcore" kids beat the piss out of the pansies who go out to see Asking Alexandria.
Can I ask why you have no respect for Bolmer????
12:18 AM on 01/08/11
seanburnsred
The bar is my only friend.
User Info.
so bummed that Evergreen Terrace gets no respect on tours these days. always so low on the list :/
12:29 AM on 01/09/11
AdamChildress
Wondrous Oblivion.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I just don't understand why Evergreen Terrace has been around as long as they have & are opening for newer bands....

It just makes me sad.
12:56 AM on 01/09/11
Bless3dcurse
User Info.
so i guess no one likes pittsburgh anymore
03:34 AM on 01/09/11
xent
this is what separates me from you!
User Info.
wtf?!
08:06 PM on 01/09/11
ITTJagger
In The Trenches - Guitar
User Info.
Can I ask why you have no respect for Bolmer????

let me rephrase, i dont respect him as the current vocalist of my favorite band. I just don't feel he is capable of living up to what the other guys (excluding Bell, who opon meeting several times in the last 4 years, has been nothing shy of a douche every time) are capable of. In his old band, he was marvelous, and maybe he's a super cool dude, i just don't respect him as vocalist of chiodos. just an opinion and i have no disrespect to anyone who does like him in chiodos.
10:56 PM on 01/09/11
rushour144
User Info.
let me rephrase, i dont respect him as the current vocalist of my favorite band. I just don't feel he is capable of living up to what the other guys (excluding Bell, who opon meeting several times in the last 4 years, has been nothing shy of a douche every time) are capable of. In his old band, he was marvelous, and maybe he's a super cool dude, i just don't respect him as vocalist of chiodos. just an opinion and i have no disrespect to anyone who does like him in chiodos.
I gotcha, that makes sense!

I am on the Bolmer bandwagon, and think he is a much better fit than Craig ever was, but just an opinion too!!!
09:55 AM on 01/11/11
cocaine_avalanc
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
At least Emmure new album is decent - here's a sneak peak http://www.mediafire.com/?dkyy7dh9hxb4ldp
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS