AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Twitter News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Justin Working on New Music

Posted by - 01:09 PM on 01/19/11
Justin Wiley (The Morning Of) is demoing new material.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 16
01:13 PM on 01/19/11
WhoSaidThat?
twitter.com/TiredOfSeth
User Info.
"He" meaning "Justin" or "The Morning Of"?
01:19 PM on 01/19/11
AFSjulian
I am your big brother.
User Info.
What's the deal with The Morning Of anyway? Seems like they had a lot of momentum and then just dropped off the face of the Earth. Did they break up?
01:27 PM on 01/19/11
jusscali
EMO REVIVAL IS FOR BITCHES
User Info.
What's the deal with The Morning Of anyway? Seems like they had a lot of momentum and then just dropped off the face of the Earth. Did they break up?
This
01:33 PM on 01/19/11
Miketheunicycle
"Look mom, no hands!"
User Info.
i would love me some new the morning of songs
01:34 PM on 01/19/11
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
User Info.
I liked there last record, but i haven't heard anything from them since then...
New music would be great!
01:52 PM on 01/19/11
cwhit412
don't ask
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I talked to Justin a few weeks ago, he said that the band is band is still going strong, and he expects a new record in 2012.
01:53 PM on 01/19/11
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
The Morning Of's last record was a masterpiece, I really hope they don't break up. They said awhile ago they'd play random one offs, but nothing more than that. Id rather have them do random shows than break up, they have soooo much potential compared to 90% of young bands out there.
04:28 PM on 01/19/11
Epilogueboy
User Info.
hey everyone!

just to clarify, TMO is still together. we are all taking time to finish college but we are still writing and we will be playing shows during this time as well. we wont ever break up. im sure there will be times of less activity but being such good friends i dont think we will ever call it quits. these songs ive been demoing however are not for the new morning of record but a new project im working on with more of a deathcab/copeland feel. as soon as we finish these, ill make sure AP.net is the first place to get their ears upon them.

much love.
04:33 PM on 01/19/11
CatherinePowell
Naked Mag
User Info.
Heard a few of these, sooooo good.
04:50 PM on 01/19/11
inthemidst
Grace and Peace
User Info.
hey everyone!

just to clarify, TMO is still together. we are all taking time to finish college but we are still writing and we will be playing shows during this time as well. we wont ever break up. im sure there will be times of less activity but being such good friends i dont think we will ever call it quits. these songs ive been demoing however are not for the new morning of record but a new project im working on with more of a deathcab/copeland feel. as soon as we finish these, ill make sure AP.net is the first place to get their ears upon them.

much love.
Thanks for the update!
05:12 PM on 01/19/11
ffadam
Heaven Sent
User Info.
hey everyone!

much love.
Heard you guys were playing the UK in May/June? Hope so!
05:15 PM on 01/19/11
mysensesfailed3
AP.Net's Resident AtoZ Fan
User Info.
hey everyone!

much love.
BRING BACK A!A!
05:41 PM on 01/19/11
InBetweenAisles
WeReadTheSignsCompletelyB ackwards
User Info.
Awesome.
05:42 PM on 01/19/11
armoireofdoom
User Info.
excited.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE