Username
Password
HelloGoodbye News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
HelloGoodbye
Inside AP.net

Hellogoodbye Article

Posted by: Thomas Nassiff (01/27/11)
You can check out an article about Hellogoodbye that I wrote for The Independent Florida Alligator's entertainment section here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 24
04:59 PM on 01/27/11
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
Ugh I just read through this, I don't really like the way it was edited. oh well.
05:17 PM on 01/27/11
dani1292
@dani1292
User Info.
I can't wait to go to UF. Their music scene is just so much better than where I live.
05:31 PM on 01/27/11
whenwefirstmet
lets keep this circlejerk going.
User Info.
Cool. Glad they are getting press.
05:52 PM on 01/27/11
InBetweenAisles
WeReadTheSignsCompletelyB ackwards
User Info.
Really enjoyed their new CD. Cool article.
07:16 PM on 01/27/11
bobcatbob18
Hang your secrets
User Info.
I love Would It Kill You. "Something You Misplaced" might be in my top 5 favorite songs from 2010.
07:18 PM on 01/27/11
zachff
deadformat.net/tradelist/zachff
User Info.
Thomas,

THIS SHOULD BE IN SELF PROMOTION!!!

just kidding
09:37 PM on 01/27/11
Thomas Nassiff
User Info.
I can't wait to go to UF. Their music scene is just so much better than where I live.
Holler when you get here! Haha

But where do you live now? Always nice to meet AP.net kids in real life...I met a kid with the user name Perkins at a party at UCF last weekend...awesome to meet people haha.
09:53 PM on 01/27/11
dani1292
@dani1292
User Info.

But where do you live now? Always nice to meet AP.net kids in real life...I met a kid with the user name Perkins at a party at UCF last weekend...awesome to meet people haha.
Haha, will certaintly do! I've heard nothing but good things about the school and absolutely loved Gainesville when I visited. I find out in two weeks if I was accepted, so I'm hoping for the best.

I'm from Miami. I don't know if you've ever been down here but there's really not much to do aside from the beach, and bands usually skip Ft. Lauderdale (which is an hour away from Miami in the first place) when they tour in Florida.
10:09 PM on 01/27/11
Thomas Nassiff
User Info.
Haha, will certaintly do! I've heard nothing but good things about the school and absolutely loved Gainesville when I visited. I find out in two weeks if I was accepted, so I'm hoping for the best.

I'm from Miami. I don't know if you've ever been down here but there's really not much to do aside from the beach, and bands usually skip Ft. Lauderdale (which is an hour away from Miami in the first place) when they tour in Florida.
Yeah haha I was born in Miami Lakes. Lived in Hialeah till I was like ten then I moved to Pembroke Pines and went to high school right near there in Miramar. So I know that area well. But yeah, Gainesville rules.
10:24 PM on 01/27/11
dani1292
@dani1292
User Info.
Oh, haha then I'm sure you understand how lame it is here. I sound super cynical, but I'm so sick of this place and its people in general haha. Can't wait to get up there.
10:40 PM on 01/27/11
reid
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Ha, I live like 5 minutes from UCF, but I'm out of school.
02:14 AM on 01/28/11
tplmarc
User Info.
Yeah haha I was born in Miami Lakes. Lived in Hialeah till I was like ten then I moved to Pembroke Pines and went to high school right near there in Miramar. So I know that area well. But yeah, Gainesville rules.

Pembroke Pines is the first place we (Freshman 15) choose to go when we hit Florida. The Talent Farm is the best venue ever!
05:36 AM on 01/28/11
sevinw0rds
Polyrhythms!
User Info.

I didn't think I'd ever run into the magic word on AP.net. Awesome.
11:32 AM on 01/28/11
Thomas Nassiff
User Info.
Pembroke Pines is the first place we (Freshman 15) choose to go when we hit Florida. The Talent Farm is the best venue ever!
Word! I've seen your show poster hanging up in there haha.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums