01) The rumors have come to an end... The Dark Knight Rises will feature Tom Hardy as Bane and Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle aka Catwoman.
So totally stoked.
05) Harry Potter news just makes the wait harder! Hereís the first photo from Part II and some details about a major death scene change.
Get her, Neville. Also, not sure how I'm digging the death scene change.
06) New photos and a new poster for X-Men: First Class.
Nicholas Hoult is looking GOOD in that group shot. /creepin' /knowshe'llbeblueprobablyformostofth emovie
09) Clint Eastwood will direct the remake of A Star is Born which has been set to star Beyonce. Yes, you read that right.
What is this I don't even
13) Want to know which movies will have trailers airing during the Super Bowl? Well ok.
14) More news on Rian Johnsonís next film Looper... casting additions include Jeff Daniels, Piper Perabo, and Noah Segan. I have complete faith in this.
JGL has been attached for so long, it's cool that they're finally starting to film.
15) Itís the hard knock life for us... Will Smith is now prepping his daughter Willow Smith for the musical classic Annie.
I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH DADDY WARBBUCK
17) The Oscar Nominations are out. Who do you think will win?
The Academy loves the Coen bros.
18) As was reported earlier by AP.net Robert Pattinson is obsessed with the idea of play Jeff Buckley and one producer has met with several candidates admitting he was one of them. (At first I thought No! but then I actually listened to his music and the dude has talent. I challenge each of you to listen to one of his songs and still be skeptical. As for his acting canít use twilight as a reference no more than Natalie Portman can use star wars. /The material was lifeless to begin with /pun.)
Bad news bears. All of it.
22) Viggo Mortenson looks to be joining Charlize Theron in Snow White and the Huntsmen and there is also a rumor that the studio wants Kristen Stewart to play Snow White (which would be the worst casting ever and sink the film)
You think Pattinson can pull off Buckley but don't think Stewart can play Snow White? Weird.
27) How about some awesome Sucker Punch character posters? Well ok. Remember to click Ďnextí there are 5 total.
02) Sarah Michelle Gellar will return to TV on CBS in the show The Ringer from the writers of Supernatural. "a troubled young lass on the run from the mob. She assumes the life of her wealthy twin sister, only to find out that said sibling has a bounty on her head as well."
I hope it does well.
03) Angry Birds will be coming to TV and the Internet.
04) NBC decides it will pick up David E. Kellyís Wonder Woman.