Username
Password
Emery News - Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 161 of 161.
02:55 PM on 02/02/11
awakeohsleeper
We never met, you and I
User Info.
Was that really Emery? I mean, I liked the song, but that's certainly not the Emery I know. Hrmm. Stoked for this though. Wonder if Devin left because he doesn't want to play this stuff.
No, he said that he really likes the new record and that he provided backing vocals and wrote one of the songs.
02:20 PM on 02/03/11
Ashur
Shitty musician.
User Info.
No, he said that he really likes the new record and that he provided backing vocals and wrote one of the songs.
Good to hear, it would've been a shame if what I said had been the case.
03:51 PM on 02/03/11
awakeohsleeper
We never met, you and I
User Info.
Good to hear, it would've been a shame if what I said had been the case.
Yeah. And it will be different - it does seem like he's taking a step back. But from what he has said it looks like they'll still be some great Emery moments. I'm hoping anyway.
09:52 AM on 02/04/11
brothaman
is too legit to quit.
User Info.
nope. there's a moment in "disguising mistakes" that could technically be called a breakdown, but other than that the only breakdown (rhythmic repetition of a single low chord) is at the end of "walls". sure there are 'heavy parts', but they're all more creative than just breakdowns

yep, you are STILL wrong. buy the fucking album.
10:01 AM on 02/04/11
brothaman
is too legit to quit.
User Info.
look guys, they tour with almost nothing but heavy bands. that heavy edge that theyve always kinda had at the back of their minds is gonna come out eventually,even if its almost subconciously. i love everything theyve done, including this.
12:13 AM on 02/05/11
genericmadness
Registered Loser
User Info.
yep, you are STILL wrong. buy the fucking album.
I own the album, you goose. It's phenomenal. But it's not the metalcore beatdown you think it is.
And don't get too riled up, it's just the internet.
06:22 AM on 02/05/11
brothaman
is too legit to quit.
User Info.
I own the album, you goose. It's phenomenal. But it's not the metalcore beatdown you think it is.
And don't get too riled up, it's just the internet.

by own, do you mean you have all the songs in random order on your ipod and really only listen to walls? that doesnt count. there is nothing meatl about emery, but TWE is heavier than youre giving it credit for is what im saying.
08:00 AM on 02/05/11
genericmadness
Registered Loser
User Info.
by own, do you mean you have all the songs in random order on your ipod and really only listen to walls? that doesnt count. there is nothing meatl about emery, but TWE is heavier than youre giving it credit for is what im saying.
I have a physical copy of the album! I can touch it with my hands! One time I lent it to a girl, and she let it get all scratched up in her handbag!
I'm not saying it's not heavy, it's just heavy in a more exciting and less generic way than this new song. That's what I was trying to communicate.
07:53 PM on 02/05/11
brothaman
is too legit to quit.
User Info.
I have a physical copy of the album! I can touch it with my hands! One time I lent it to a girl, and she let it get all scratched up in her handbag!
I'm not saying it's not heavy, it's just heavy in a more exciting and less generic way than this new song. That's what I was trying to communicate.

i feel ya bro. high five?
07:28 AM on 02/06/11
genericmadness
Registered Loser
User Info.
i feel ya bro. high five?
HIGH TEN
09:57 PM on 02/07/11
woominlee2
Always a student of life.
User Info.
Money.