omgrawr
im on my van gogh, i dont hear shit
User Info.
i hate the packers. vikings fan -.-... entertaining game tho
11:26 PM on 02/06/11
omgrawr
im on my van gogh, i dont hear shit
User Info.
Coming from a 23 year old AP.Net Staff member...I'm a fucking poor kid with a dream to get my voice heard,i try my best to make songs people can enjoy with no intention of getting paid or famous...i come in a Superbowl post sharing a song related to the topic.and you say "god, you are the worst" listen maybe that is your opinion and i cant get mad at that but being a staff member of a music site you could have worded that a lot differently and not so negative I'm not claiming to be the best out their and if you are going to make a negative comment atleast critique it in a nicer manner with some backup to why it is so horrible.Sorry to have ruined three minutes of your life

-Mikecheck
i see that you're wearing a falcons shirt in your profile pic
11:29 PM on 02/06/11
Matt Chylak
contextblues.wordpress.co m
User Info.
i see that you're wearing a falcons shirt in your profile pic
HAHAHAHAHA beautiful catch
11:53 PM on 02/06/11
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
Coming from a 23 year old AP.Net Staff member...I'm a fucking poor kid with a dream to get my voice heard,i try my best to make songs people can enjoy with no intention of getting paid or famous...i come in a Superbowl post sharing a song related to the topic.and you say "god, you are the worst" listen maybe that is your opinion and i cant get mad at that but being a staff member of a music site you could have worded that a lot differently and not so negative I'm not claiming to be the best out their and if you are going to make a negative comment atleast critique it in a nicer manner with some backup to why it is so horrible.Sorry to have ruined three minutes of your life

-Mikecheck
There's no point defending yourself. Once you've posted a video with your song in it, you have to stick it out and endure the comments, whether they're nice or mean. I personally thought the song was awful, but that's not really the point. Point is you've got to expect that if you post that. And what's wrong with being 23 and on AP.net staff? Haha I'm 20 and I hope I'll still be here when I'm Blake's age. Working here is the best.
11:55 PM on 02/06/11
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
Hhahahahahahhahaha best thing ever.
11:55 PM on 02/06/11
Mikey18244
Mikecheck
User Info.
You spammed post a thread and now you're defending your worthless art? Tsk tsk.

I didn't spam shit I posted it once in a fucking thread about the packers! There is nothing wrong with doing that
12:02 AM on 02/07/11
Mikey18244
Mikecheck
User Info.
There's no point defending yourself. Once you've posted a video with your song in it, you have to stick it out and endure the comments, whether they're nice or mean. I personally thought the song was awful, but that's not really the point. Point is you've got to expect that if you post that. And what's wrong with being 23 and on AP.net staff? Haha I'm 20 and I hope I'll still be here when I'm Blake's age. Working here is the best.

I meant the him being twenty three as a maturity type thing,I have received hate messages before but as a twenty three year old working for a music site the comment seemed immature.I can take comments saying I sound bad and should give up and stuff like that but instead of hearing that its nice to hear WHY ppl come to that conclusion...I didn't mean to post it for people to really comment against it I posted it for me and packer fans to check out,I don't want any arguments just posted it for the celebration.ppl need to chill a bit
12:05 AM on 02/07/11
schenksta
Derp.
User Info.

Is that Lil Wayne? And is he wearing a MyChildren MyBride shirt?
12:08 AM on 02/07/11
Mikey18244
Mikecheck
User Info.
HAHAHAHAHA beautiful catch

I did it for publicty on Youtube it was an awesome idea and I was gaining listeners until weezey did his song lol I mean the version I did is for funn,football is awesome and the packers steamrolled my team so atleast I can say we lost to the champs
12:13 AM on 02/07/11
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
Is that Lil Wayne? And is he wearing a MyChildren MyBride shirt?
yes that is Lil Wayne, and I doubt that is a MCMB shirt lol
12:29 AM on 02/07/11
Avalanche1
Keep running, keep shining on
User Info.
Any bar in Wisconsin was nuts tonight. All the bars I went to were packed with people in Packers jerseys and Go Pack Go chants. What a great night. Go Packers!! REPEAT
01:03 AM on 02/07/11
schenksta
Derp.
User Info.
yes that is Lil Wayne, and I doubt that is a MCMB shirt lol

Probably not but it totally looks like it haha
02:43 AM on 02/07/11
acadia
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

-Mikecheck

If you post something on a website, you better be ready for the most brutal of criticism. That being said... the song is bad. Your rapping is WAY off tempo.
03:18 AM on 02/07/11
AdamChildress
Wondrous Oblivion.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Awful Super Bowl.

Commercials disappointed.
Halftime show was maybe the worst thing ever.
Packers won.
Had to stay and watch Glee after the game.
Haha I didn't watch the game, so I couldn't say I feel your pain...But the glee part definitely gets my sympathy. Glad you made it out well haha =p
05:16 AM on 02/07/11
serenab1221
User Info.
I think he's referring less to the criticism and more to how it wasn't even constructive. Just harsh and offensive, and coming from a staffer you'd want a bit more than that.

/Myuselesstwocents
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums