Username
Password
Ace Enders News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Ace Enders
Inside AP.net

Ace Interview

Posted by: Matthew Tsai (02/07/11)
In a new interview, Ace Enders discusses the success of his Kickstarter project, his future goals, his new album, touring possibilities, and thoughts on the music industry.

Submitted by Sarcasm

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 30
10:56 AM on 02/07/11
Meeze
PunkOut.org
User Info.
Quote:
Ace: The album we’re working on now will hopefully be out the beginning half of May. We’re just finishing all the writing and everything right now, so we’re going start with that really soon.

oh happy day!
11:03 AM on 02/07/11
SuNDaYSTaR
[Pull The Trigger]
User Info.
It's a great model, but this is not something that's possible for every artist seeking funding. You need to record first, put out albums, build a fanbase, and then maybe people are going to be willing to give you money upfront for your material. It's incredible that he was able to pull it off, though. Major props to him.
11:05 AM on 02/07/11
Meeze
PunkOut.org
User Info.
It's a great model, but this is not something that's possible for every artist seeking funding. You need to record first, put out albums, build a fanbase, and then maybe people are going to be willing to give you money upfront for your material. It's incredible that he was able to pull it off, though. Major props to him.

you're very right. hopefully it works out for him, though.
11:08 AM on 02/07/11
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
User Info.
Can't wait for the new album!
11:11 AM on 02/07/11
FortheLP
User Info.
Dude is such a class act. I hope that everyone's been over to the kickstarter. I know I have....
11:17 AM on 02/07/11
boscorelli
destination: beautiful
User Info.
think he will actually do the living room shows as promised?
11:31 AM on 02/07/11
JohnR
User Info.
I'm very much looking forward to the new album!
11:37 AM on 02/07/11
blinkme
Sinatra blue
User Info.
think he will actually do the living room shows as promised?
Definitely.

Can't wait for the new album. Amazing musician and person.
12:35 PM on 02/07/11
Eurotrash Drock
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
so sick of hearing about his and his wife's love/hate relationship with the lifestyle they chose. they complain about it, then they praise it.
12:44 PM on 02/07/11
p93
hopelessly yours, Alabama
User Info.
Excited for the new stuff he mentioned. Hope to hear it soon.
01:18 PM on 02/07/11
UguysRkillinme
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
give it up man, who gives a shit about your take on the music industry, we all know it sucks, grow up get a job dude, stop begging for money, your not the only struggling musician out there
01:32 PM on 02/07/11
bobcatbob18
Hang your secrets
User Info.
Can't wait for that tour and new album. Seeing "Old Man..." performed solo 5 feet in front of me was a top 10 musical moment for me.
01:45 PM on 02/07/11
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
give it up man, who gives a shit about your take on the music industry, we all know it sucks, grow up get a job dude, stop begging for money, your not the only struggling musician out there

so sick of hearing about his and his wife's love/hate relationship with the lifestyle they chose. they complain about it, then they praise it.

Some real class act people in this thread
01:53 PM on 02/07/11
JeremiahJDunlap
JeremiahJDunlap
User Info.
Anything you invest your entire life into is always going to be a "love/hate" relationship type of thing. I'm sure there are times in your life when you hate your best friend, girlfriend, wife or whatever, but you stick to it because ultimately it's you're calling and you know anything else wouldn't fulfill you like that one thing does. It is impossible to ALWAYS enjoy something that takes that much of commitment. There will always be times when you despise it. I'm just glad he keeps pushing through those feelings and tough times. It definitely inspires hope in people like me who are in a similar boat to keep going.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests