Username
Password
Tour Dates News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Tour Dates
Inside AP.net

Young Guns Tour Dates

Posted by: Blake Solomon (02/08/11)
Dates for The Artery Foundation's Young Guns Tour, featuring The Air I Breathe, Ten After Two and others, are in the replies.

Submitted by omgstinamarie

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 30
10:16 PM on 02/08/11
Blake Solomon
Leave a one-way note.
User Info.
infoThe Air I Breathe, Ten After Two, Scarlett Ohara, The Plot In You, Lions! Tigers! Bears!

04/01 Lake In The Hills, IL @ Warp Skatepark
04/02 St. Louis, MO @ Fubar
04/04 Colorado Springs, CO @ Black Sheep
04/06 Sacramento, CA @ Ace of Spades
04/07 Bakersfield, CA @ Jerry's
04/08 Stockton, CA @ Plea for Peace Center
04/09 Anaheim, CA @ Chain Reaction
04/10 Mesa, AZ @ The Underground
04/12 San Antonio, TX @ White Rabbit
04/13 Tulsa, OK @ The Marquee
04/15 Dallas, TX @ The Door
04/18 Tampa, FL @ The Orpheum
04/19 Pompano Beach, FL @ Rocketwon
04/20 Orlando, FL @ The Social
04/21 Douglasville, GA @ The 7 Venue
04/24 West Springfield, VA @ Jaxx
04/26 Vineland, NJ @ Hangar 84
04/29 Allentown, PA @ Crocodile Rock
05/01 Cleveland, OH @ Peabody's Down Under
10:24 PM on 02/08/11
WatchMeSink
User Info.
The (Almost) Crabcore Elite tour 2011
10:42 PM on 02/08/11
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
Finally got that Scarlett O'Hara CD the other day. Honestly, it's not NEARLY as bad as everyone makes it out to be. At its worst it's rather generic but for how young they are it's pretty hard-hitting and the Kris Crummet production is great as always.
11:21 PM on 02/08/11
StephenYoung
dumb
User Info.
Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Oh My GodOh My GodOh My GodOh My GodOh My GodOh My GodOh My GodOh My GodOh My GodOh My GodOh My GodOh My GodOh My GodOh My GodOh My GodOh My GodOh My GodOh My God Scarlet O'Hara and The Plot in YouScarlet O'Hara and The Plot in YouScarlet O'Hara and The Plot in YouScarlet O'Hara and The Plot in YouScarlet O'Hara and The Plot in YouScarlet O'Hara and The Plot in YouScarlet O'Hara and The Plot in YouScarlet O'Hara and The Plot in YouScarlet O'Hara and The Plot in YouScarlet O'Hara and The Plot in You My GodOh My GodOh My GodOhMy GodOh My GodOh My GodOhMy GodOh My GodOh My GodOhMy GodOh My GodOh My GodOh

No but seriously, fuck all these bands.
02:29 AM on 02/09/11
inthiscrowdedrm
Live Free.Die Free.
User Info.
hopefully there's a Seattle date. More dates to be posted
03:51 AM on 02/09/11
JoeSledger
Registered Member
User Info.
i am pretty sure this tour will have a horribly weak draw...yep, they are all 'young guns' meaning no one is actually a legit headliner with a decent draw.
04:30 AM on 02/09/11
brandon_260
Ah, yes.
User Info.
Finally got that Scarlett O'Hara CD the other day. Honestly, it's not NEARLY as bad as everyone makes it out to be. At its worst it's rather generic but for how young they are it's pretty hard-hitting and the Kris Crummet production is great as always.
I like alot of generic bands, but the Scarlett O'Hara CD is probably the worst album released by Rise, ever
04:55 AM on 02/09/11
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
User Info.
Man, Artery isn't doing enough tours for all these bands to get an opening spot? I feel like the only people at these shows will be dedicated Rise fans and bands that want to be these bands, who failed selling tickets to their friends.
06:10 AM on 02/09/11
billy_yo
Registered Member
User Info.
Oh my
08:41 AM on 02/09/11
pjIXOYE
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Well, TPIY is pretty solid and HEAVY. They are playing some pretty big venues along the way, like the White Rabbit in SA and the Door in Dallas. I hope for the promoters sake that they get a TON of locals to help this tour. I know many of these bands will do well in due time..but that many "new" bands on a tour is recipe for disaster at times. Good luck to them all though..at least they are doing something with their careers and getting out there!
09:54 AM on 02/09/11
SceneRadio
User Info.
They're easily THE worst band on Rise. The worst band that screams. The worst band that attempts to be hardcore.

Brokencyde > Scarlett O'Hara
Ke$ha > Scarlett O'Hara
Death > Scarlett O'Hara

Although yes, Kris Crummet is the shit. Nothing could save this band tho.
09:58 AM on 02/09/11
saab_girl
User Info.
Show added on April 27 in CT at The Webster.
10:23 AM on 02/09/11
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
They're easily THE worst band on Rise. The worst band that screams. The worst band that attempts to be hardcore.

Brokencyde > Scarlett O'Hara
Ke$ha > Scarlett O'Hara
Death > Scarlett O'Hara

Although yes, Kris Crummet is the shit. Nothing could save this band tho.
Ehh, depends on your tastes. Honestly, I do like the majority of the CDs Rise releases and have almost all of them. I'd say the screamer in Continuance was WAY worse the SO'H. As far as flat out being bad , Watchout There's Ghosts takes that prize. And I's say that I enjoyed SO'H's CD much more than the extremely overrated "In Media Res" by pmtoday.

Have you listened to the CD? There's no way anyone who's even remotely interested in heavier music could feel that Ke$ha is better than them. I could see someone saying the SO'H is generic or nothing special but it's at least listenable - which can't be said for Ke$ha.
10:33 AM on 02/09/11
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
User Info.
I don't know why you guys are arguing, shitty bands are shitty. What's to discuss?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos