Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 5 posts.
12:17 PM on 02/10/11
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
stand up and scream got me into metalcore. the ep they released opened my eyes at how talented this band is. who doesn't love some skid row!?? the two songs i've heard so far from the new album show a matured band trying to progress. granted that's only two songs lol i could be wrong.
03:55 PM on 02/10/11
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
I don't like Skid Row.

And this band attempting to progress is like a kid going from daycare to kindergarten. Yeah, he's taken it to the next level. but his level is still under the national IQ average.
it's still progression and maturity so i don't quite see your point. either way the new single "morte et dabo" is being released feb 15th. and i could care less if they progress much at all bc i love stand up and scream.
04:02 PM on 02/10/11
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
That's your problem. They are a bag copy of a copy of a copy.

And my point is maturity doesn't matter if the more mature song is still shit.
what bands do you like then? and why post on something you have no desire to do wit or listen to other than to be a douchebag
05:52 PM on 02/10/11
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
I'm gonna ignore that I hate this band and ask an honest question.

Considering you're 24, where the hell where you when Frail Words Collapse came out? I would've been stoked to be 16 or 17 when that came out. Honestly this time is probably one of the worst times for metalcore bands, aside from Parkway Drive and new AILD/Underoath material.
back then i was listenin to 80s rock and the old school mudvayne slipknot stuff. i wasn't as hardcore into music then as i am now. gotta late start on this scene.
05:53 PM on 02/10/11
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
I listen to many bands that don't rip off other bands, and who have musical integrity.

I posted, because I feel the need to give my opinion.
fair enough.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums