AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Inside AP.net

Featured Stream: The Dears

Posted by: Lueda Alia (02/10/11)
If you have been sleeping on The Dears all these years, perhaps you should finally give them a listen now because their new album Degeneration Street, which is being released by Dangerbird Records next Tuesday, is a return to form for the band. It's a passionate and angst-ridden indie rock album which should be appealing to fans of The Stills and Menomena. Sound like something you may enjoy? Go stream the album in its entirety on their AP.net profile and let us know what you think.

Displaying posts 1 - 10 of 10.
11:01 AM on 02/10/11
Lueda Alia
User Info.
So happy to have another album by them, especially one as diverse as this. With that being said, I think I enjoy the second half a lot more.
11:29 AM on 02/10/11
ellie117
EAGLES, Phillies, Flyers, tacos.
User Info.
Wow I just woke up with You And I Are A Gang Of Losers stuck in my head literally yesterday, and now this news post. Woo!
11:35 AM on 02/10/11
Lueda Alia
User Info.
Wow I just woke up with You And I Are A Gang Of Losers stuck in my head literally yesterday, and now this news post. Woo!
Haha I was a little nervous setting this up because I don't think they've received much love on AP.net over the years. Glad to see another fan!
11:39 AM on 02/10/11
Argentine
When I die, rap dies; Destiny Bond.
User Info.
I only know "No Hope Before Destruction" (great song) by them. Haven't listened in years.
12:16 PM on 02/10/11
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
User Info.
No Cities Left is one of my favorite records ever, and I loved Gang of Losers. Can't wait to get home so I can check this out.
02:16 PM on 02/10/11
Lueda Alia
User Info.
No Cities Left is one of my favorite records ever, and I loved Gang of Losers. Can't wait to get home so I can check this out.
I love both of those albums as well. I think that's why I like the second half of the album better, too, actually.
07:58 PM on 02/10/11
BornUnderPunches
I am not a dirty god
User Info.
Really digging this
09:21 PM on 02/10/11
brook183
@brooks_an
User Info.
this is very menomena. good stuff
08:50 AM on 02/11/11
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
User Info.
I love both of those albums as well. I think that's why I like the second half of the album better, too, actually.
I liked the whole thing :P
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests