Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 46
12:52 AM on 03/10/07
rockaholic
last edit: August 10, 2008
User Info.
it's a short interview, but it wasn't bad.
you should have told us who you were talking to, but i betcha it was FRANK because it says he was sick when they were touring Australia and i heard from my friend he missed the Big Day Out here in NZ.

Hmm Sleep and Disenchanted...so can i guess those are his favorite songs off the album?
Surprisingly...they only used a few out of like 20! Aww i hope there's a b-side release somewhere!

haha i <3 mcr!
06:21 PM on 03/10/07
MJB12
User Info.
it's a short interview, but it wasn't bad.
you should have told us who you were talking to, but i betcha it was FRANK because it says he was sick when they were touring Australia and i heard from my friend he missed the Big Day Out here in NZ.

Hmm Sleep and Disenchanted...so can i guess those are his favorite songs off the album?
Surprisingly...they only used a few out of like 20! Aww i hope there's a b-side release somewhere!

haha i <3 mcr!

Not necessarily his favorite, the question is "which song are you most excited to play that you HAVEN'T played live yet", and at the point this interview took place, only Sleep, Disenchanted, and Sharpest Lives had yet to be played live. I guess they're not big Sharpest Lives fans, it was the last song to be integrated into their live set (remembering they played an early version of Disenchanted on their last headlining tour).
09:05 AM on 03/12/07
karina123
User Info.
wow, i have been waiting for this interview
wow nice :-D interview i love my chemical romance
09:06 AM on 03/12/07
karina123
User Info.
how do I ask celebritys questions????
hey im asking the same q?
09:57 PM on 03/22/07
Depressive Emo
AnarchyAngel
User Info.
That band sucks. They're all idiots.
Dude,they ROCK!!!!!I know this has nothing 2 do with the topic at hand,but i've gotst False Pretense stucked in my head and i like it!
01:49 AM on 04/06/07
rockaholic
last edit: August 10, 2008
User Info.
Not necessarily his favorite, the question is "which song are you most excited to play that you HAVEN'T played live yet", and at the point this interview took place, only Sleep, Disenchanted, and Sharpest Lives had yet to be played live. I guess they're not big Sharpest Lives fans, it was the last song to be integrated into their live set (remembering they played an early version of Disenchanted on their last headlining tour).

oh thanks, i get it now.
i really liked the sharpest lives though so its a shame they added it to their set last. :P
05:18 PM on 04/09/07
JadeXShadows
User Info.
MCR ROX!!!!
04:02 PM on 04/15/07
NeonxPirate
Neon
User Info.
My Chemical Romance is an awesome band. But I must say, I was a tad dissapointed with the Black Parade. I miss their stuff like Three Cheers where you could put any songs in any order and it would mean something. Now, it's all about... how should I refer to him... that guy.

But I'm still supporting them and I'm happy that they're getting the attention.

~THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME~
07:28 PM on 04/24/07
xXGHAXx
Is a ZOMBIE
User Info.
I want to hear it, ive wanted to read this for ages, frank is the bomb diggity
04:43 PM on 06/10/07
ILY_David_J
Popsicles, the new black.
User Info.
hey, i really dont appreciate you downing my fav band. idc if you want to show how you feel and yes we all have a freedom of speech... but please dont start randomly throwing in your negetavity where fans are talking about how the DO like the band and other related topics. it's very rude... so if you've got a problem with the band, keep it to yourself, or talk about it with other people that feel the same way. sorry, i just dont like my band being dissed.
07:46 PM on 08/13/07
danimor
User Info.
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS EMAIL FOR SO LONG.I LOVE MCR!!
01:17 PM on 08/20/07
NeonxPirate
Neon
User Info.
hey, i really dont appreciate you downing my fav band. idc if you want to show how you feel and yes we all have a freedom of speech... but please dont start randomly throwing in your negetavity where fans are talking about how the DO like the band and other related topics. it's very rude... so if you've got a problem with the band, keep it to yourself, or talk about it with other people that feel the same way. sorry, i just dont like my band being dissed.

Word!
06:15 PM on 09/29/07
fob_freak_07
FireZombie
User Info.

what!? do you even know what your talking abouit? and yes, you really ARE just another face. bet your blonde, too. {NO offense to anyone else, though}.

ass
10:53 AM on 12/28/07
XxrossxX
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
( =
03:36 PM on 01/12/08
bangbangputMup
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i love gerard way

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE