Username
Password
Set Your Goals News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 63.
05:14 PM on 02/17/11
cococrisp20
3Hunna
User Info.
Parkway Drive, now ABR and all these other hugely heavy bands?...what the...Set Your Goals needs to head out on a tour that fits them so I actually will go see them.
They're with parkway because they're on the same label, and that tour is gonna be awesome I'm catching SYG TGI and Parkway all in one sick show. And SYG does have some hardcore influence so they're not quite a black sheep.
05:15 PM on 02/17/11
DylanPPPP
Don't ya like clowns?!
User Info.
They're with parkway because they're on the same label, and that tour is gonna be awesome I'm catching SYG TGI and Parkway all in one sick show. And SYG does have some hardcore influence so they're not quite a black sheep.

I just can't see them playing Summer Jam and then listening to the rest of the bands on the tour. Just doesn't make any sense to me.
05:20 PM on 02/17/11
cococrisp20
3Hunna
User Info.
Hahaha I feel you, I like all three bands a lot and SYG is way more pop-punk than hardcore but they'll play Gaia Bleeds, Goonies, Mutiny!, and Echoes as well which are all a lot harder than Summer Jam. If I'm not mistaken, their music is just a little softer than The Warriors who are a straight hardcore band, correct me if I'm wrong. But I do see your point SYG looks like Justin Bieber when you compare them to Parkway Drive.
05:24 PM on 02/17/11
jon.
User Info.
Ottawa? Right on.
05:53 PM on 02/17/11
AdamChildress
Wondrous Oblivion.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I would go if it hit somewhere close to me.
05:54 PM on 02/17/11
avarice14
A Waste Of A Time
User Info.
Earth to SYG- Tour with some fucking pop punk bands already! Please!
05:56 PM on 02/17/11
brandon_260
Ah, yes.
User Info.
Set Your Goals going heavy on us?
06:05 PM on 02/17/11
Takethisoath99
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
lmao set your goals isnt really good. One or to songs maybe in my opinion, never been one to like a band with 2 lead vocalists. Especially his really high singing, always the same tone. With that said, four year strong is 10 times better and would go better in this tour imo. August and parkway are still the greats, so syg is very lucky.
06:41 PM on 02/17/11
CBKRP
Registered Member
User Info.
An actual tour rolling through Calgary, can't wait for SYG's....
06:41 PM on 02/17/11
StephenYoung
dumb
User Info.
what's the deal with SYG playing with heavy bands lately? Not complaing, just asking...
They can reach hardcore audiences and pop punk audiences. They'll tour with FYS and NFG and The Wonder Years soon enough.

Also, so pissed off with the Warped Tour rule which forbids this tour from hitting Montreal. Me and my friend might roadtrip to Ottawa, but Title Fight is on the same day
06:45 PM on 02/17/11
StephenYoung
dumb
User Info.
Also, there are a lot of times that random bands go together in different countries to get bigger crowds. Believe it or not, no one cares about SYG north of the border, they would play to 100 kids in every city, if that. I love them personally.

It's just like when Silverstein supported Avril Lavigne in Europe, when ADTR supported Silverstein in Canada, 30H!3 and Tonight Alive in Australia, was it Paramore and The Swellers in South America?
It's all about mixing it up.
06:52 PM on 02/17/11
mattbp
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Bad tour, good band. Glad to be able to see SYG in Quebec.
07:50 PM on 02/17/11
armoireofdoom
User Info.
I don't live anywhere close to any of these dates. Bummer.
08:23 PM on 02/17/11
Joey (J-Train)
elcochino
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
such a shame? they pretty much are the same as ABR. ABR is just better at what they do

And what makes ABR better?
09:44 PM on 02/17/11
cubine
www.facebook.com/truthunderattack
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
for ONCE, a tour hits seattle!
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News