Username
Password
Gym Class Heroes News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Gym Class Heroes
Inside AP.net

Gym Class Heroes On MTV Live

Posted by: Rohan Kohli (03/05/07)
Click here to check out Gym Class Heroes performing "The Queen and I," "New Friend Request," and "Shoot Down the Stars" on MTV Live.

Submitted by enterbackspace6

Displaying posts 1 - 12 of 12
09:04 AM on 03/05/07
Jawknee
Blue moon, where are you today?
User Info.
Man, my tour date soldout before I could get tickets.
09:07 AM on 03/05/07
rdriter
Hooded Snake
User Info.
THey did a good job, I like the song shoot down the stars
09:10 AM on 03/05/07
AshtonThomas
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Its so crazy that Gym Class shows sell out now. Im happy for them, MTV really can make you a star.

P.S. Travis McCoy might be one of the best MC's out right now!
09:14 AM on 03/05/07
fenderkid212
Come on!
User Info.
Its so crazy that Gym Class shows sell out now. Im happy for them, MTV really can make you a star.

P.S. Travis McCoy might be one of the best MC's out right now!

Yeah, it was very surprising that the got big so fast...everyone i know knows Cupid's Chokehold... I still think its lame that they reshot a video for that song though, when its on their old album.
01:31 PM on 03/05/07
secretemily
User Info.
im so glad they did something other than cupid's chokehold for once. Good for them.
01:33 PM on 03/05/07
gnp8472
sever your leg please
User Info.
im really happy for GCH... I really don't like Cupid's Chokehold, but both their albums are stellar and As Cruel as School Children has major mainstream appeal... Shoot Down the Stars has to be one of the best hip-hop/rap songs of last year.

Travie is incredibly talented... they deserve the attention over all the terrible MC's and rappers who only talk about their cars and their ho's... its a welcome change to see quality stuff out there.
01:34 PM on 03/05/07
gordonLightfoot
The Edmund Fitzgerald
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
im so glad they did something other than cupid's chokehold for once. Good for them.

I'm very surprised. One of my friends the other day said she was listening to this song cupid's chokehold, and joked that I had probably heard of it when it first came out in 2004. I said she probably wasn't too far off.
01:42 PM on 03/05/07
chelsea__
User Info.
im really happy for GCH... I really don't like Cupid's Chokehold, but both their albums are stellar and As Cruel as School Children has major mainstream appeal... Shoot Down the Stars has to be one of the best hip-hop/rap songs of last year.

Travie is incredibly talented... they deserve the attention over all the terrible MC's and rappers who only talk about their cars and their ho's... its a welcome change to see quality stuff out there.

i couldn't agree more.
shoot down the stars is a great song.

but i wish they would give it a rest with cupid's chokehold.
i'm sick of hearing it.
02:15 PM on 03/05/07
Adrian Villagomez
West of the World
User Info.
Yeah, Cupid's Chokehold was just a means to an end. It did a great job of catching people's attention (such as myself).
02:54 PM on 03/05/07
RIPFenixTX
User Info.
do they have a new bassist?
09:18 PM on 03/05/07
Jawknee
Blue moon, where are you today?
User Info.
do they have a new bassist?
naw, he just let his hair grow out a lot more. and yes, travis is very talented -- listen to his old project Bernie Allen and/or older GCH material. even the new stuff is great -- a little poppy, but still good. got nothing but love for these fellas and they truly do deserve the success.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums