AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Featured Stream: Innerpartysystem

Posted by - 10:15 AM on 02/22/11
Innerpartsystem released their new EP, Never Be Content, today, so we have the entire thing streaming on their AP.net profile for you to check out. Featuring this album is as much of a surprise for me as it might be to some of you, but this EP is too fun to ignore; it's catchy and exciting, and it's exactly the type of music that clubs should be playing. Go listen and don't be embarrassed if you find yourself moving around in your chair -- I most certainly am. Enjoy!

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 52
10:15 AM on 02/22/11
Lueda Alia
User Info.
"Money" is so catchy.
10:39 AM on 02/22/11
likeZEBRA
Stream free music at likeZEBRA.com
User Info.
It's definitely a bit of a departure from their full-length, but after a few listens I realize that I love it just as much as their previous work.
10:43 AM on 02/22/11
dawn afterglow
User Info.
I loved their full-length. I've got to check this out soon. Didn't they release American Trash a while ago?
10:44 AM on 02/22/11
AdamChildress
Wondrous Oblivion.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
"Money" is so catchy.
Out Of Touch, Never Getting Any Better & Squid....What a combination of three songs. One of my favorites this year thus far.
10:47 AM on 02/22/11
lydia<3
Badass
User Info.
I saw them perform most of these last week in Kansas City and damn. These guys just kill it every time! I've seen them three times and never let me down! I had never heard a second of Squid until last week, and it was so badass live!
10:52 AM on 02/22/11
patentpending
http://www.mattskibafans.com/
User Info.
So good.
11:10 AM on 02/22/11
highfidelity203
Registered Member
User Info.
I liked their full-length so I need to check this out.
11:22 AM on 02/22/11
Acad08
@explorerbri
User Info.
Oh yes...this EP is SO good. Not Getting Any Better is my favorite!
11:24 AM on 02/22/11
dagger57331
User Info.
This EP is great. All these songs have been slowly growing out of their live show and it's awesome to hear the finished versions. "Not Getting Any Better" is just epic. Glad to see it remained as long as its live version is.

According to a few interviews they plan to release a full length named "Never Be Perfect" some time in the summer.

Hoping for some more mixtapes out of these guys soon also; they are always amazing.

EDIT: If you go to their SoundCloud you can listen to the songs with little tidbits of information about how they were made etc written by Patrick the frontman. Pretty interesting stuff.
http://soundcloud.com/ipsrmx/sets/never-be-content
11:33 AM on 02/22/11
InBetweenAisles
WeReadTheSignsCompletelyB ackwards
User Info.
"Money" is so catchy.
Surprised to see you cover this. Not a bad thing though.

Band is amazing. Really enjoying this.
11:50 AM on 02/22/11
iamtaylorrr
it's just not quite the season
User Info.
excellent EP. Been spinning it quite a bit. Not Getting Any Better is one of the better house type songs I've heard in a long time.
11:54 AM on 02/22/11
Memphis
Eight miles high and falling fast
User Info.
I love this band, started listening to them after the first EP. This one is very different, but i like it nonetheless. Can't wait for a full-length.
12:00 PM on 02/22/11
Young Machetes
Wasteland Explorer
User Info.
I'm glad to have these guys back. Their full length was incredible. These guys put on an amazing live show, definitely a must see.

This EP is so good.
12:08 PM on 02/22/11
absoluut
im 12 and what is this
User Info.
I've been listening to this EP for the last week. It's definitely a departure from their s/t, but they've capitalized on their strength to make really catchy dance tracks. I remember hearing a lot of these songs in their live set a couple months ago. If you have a chance to see them live, DO IT. One of the best electronic shows you can go to. Hopefully they blow up like other house/dance artists like deadmau5 and skrillex are - they definitely deserve it.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos