AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
AP.net Related News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 18 of 18.
08:32 PM on 02/22/11
signal to noise
User Info.
Dude, other than stating the obvious - that you look like a douche for being a vocab nazi - I've been listening to Atmosphere (Slug, Ant, Mr. Dibbs, Spawn and Beyond) since you were in the sack.
glad that because you're a year older than me you think that gives you cred and the ability to assume when I started hearing bands/artists and that you like them more because of it. cool that you know theyre actually a group (and still are, for the record), you should probably use those plural pronouns when talking about them then. Gang Starr was a cool dude too right?
08:53 PM on 02/22/11
Holly HoX!
User Info.
glad that because you're a year older than me you think that gives you cred and the ability to assume when I started hearing bands/artists and that you like them more because of it. cool that you know theyre actually a group (and still are, for the record), you should probably use those plural pronouns when talking about them then. Gang Starr was a cool dude too right?
Well, if you are referring to Gang Starr specifically, then, yeah, he (DJ Premier) is cool.

You know, we could just leave it and be done with it. I'm totally cool with that.
09:44 PM on 02/22/11
signal to noise
User Info.
Well, if you are referring to Gang Starr specifically, then, yeah, he (DJ Premier) is cool.

You know, we could just leave it and be done with it. I'm totally cool with that.
yeah you schooled me hard, so we're done. hopefully we both enjoy the new album so we can converse about it, rather than who's liked who longer.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS