AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Funeral for a Friend News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

New Funeral For A Friend Track

Posted by - 04:07 PM on 02/23/11
A new Funeral For A Friend song from their new album Welcome Home Armageddon can be listened to here.

Submitted by Mario57

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 24
04:09 PM on 02/23/11
TwelveTribes230
<>
User Info.
These new songs make me really excited for their new CD.
04:16 PM on 02/23/11
DanTGD
Dynamite Hero
User Info.
It's good to see them getting back on track, there hasn't really been anything good since Hours. I've been following them since Casually Dressed and it was disheartening to go from big venues to a venue my band plays at occasionally last year. Hopefully this brings them back up to form.
04:26 PM on 02/23/11
lotusmilano
just follow your heart
User Info.
It's good to see them getting back on track, there hasn't really been anything good since Hours. I've been following them since Casually Dressed and it was disheartening to go from big venues to a venue my band plays at occasionally last year. Hopefully this brings them back up to form.
This is not true. I'm a fan of everything these guys have put out. Even if you don't appreciate Tales... You can't be a fan of Casually Dressed and not at least mildly appreciate their last album. If you listened to it, I recommend spinning it a couple more times.
04:36 PM on 02/23/11
DanTGD
Dynamite Hero
User Info.
This is not true. I'm a fan of everything these guys have put out. Even if you don't appreciate Tales... You can't be a fan of Casually Dressed and not at least mildly appreciate their last album. If you listened to it, I recommend spinning it a couple more times.
I did listen to their last album a few times like I did with Tales. I tried really hard to get into it but I just couldn't. But the stuff from this album sounds really promising.
04:45 PM on 02/23/11
splitsecond
Augustine / Evan
User Info.
like button
04:49 PM on 02/23/11
canvasofwinter
User Info.
I've been pretty disappointed with everything off this album so far. Memory and Humanity was this really creative album bursting with all these new ideas everywhere. So far, all these new songs just sound like they're trying really hard to imitate their older work.
04:54 PM on 02/23/11
Avalanche1
Keep running, keep shining on
User Info.
I like this.
05:17 PM on 02/23/11
Peerless
User Info.
Wow that was awesome.
05:17 PM on 02/23/11
xjdizzle
User Info.
I've been pretty disappointed with everything off this album so far. Memory and Humanity was this really creative album bursting with all these new ideas everywhere. So far, all these new songs just sound like they're trying really hard to imitate their older work.
Are you kidding? The new songs kick so much ass. Memory and Humanity was good but , nothing exiting.
I think this band is at their best when they just let it out and jam hard.
05:23 PM on 02/23/11
Ruggiero2oo8
don't worry, be happy
User Info.
good.
05:25 PM on 02/23/11
xjdizzle
User Info.
Yea it is very disheartning to see bands who really made an impact with their music and arent in it just for the money,perks,image of being ina band like most new bands are now being pushed aside and play shitty places, while mediocre and non creative bands like BMTH, Asking Alexandria, and so on are blown up becasue of the Internet fads younger kids have been brainwashed in. But glad they are back on track
05:28 PM on 02/23/11
spiffa0
Oh my God, it even has a watermark.
User Info.
US tour please
05:28 PM on 02/23/11
DanTGD
Dynamite Hero
User Info.
Yea it is very disheartning to see bands who really made an impact with their music and arent in it just for the money,perks,image of being ina band like most new bands are now being pushed aside and play shitty places, while mediocre and non creative bands like BMTH, Asking Alexandria, and so on are blown up becasue of the Internet fads younger kids have been brainwashed in. But glad they are back on track
God damn I hate that, BMTH played to like 4,000 people while FFAF we're playing a venue that holds 300. It bugs me so much that popularity is based on how the singer looks.
06:09 PM on 02/23/11
Steeeve Perry
Pushin' th' little daisies
User Info.
God damn I hate that, BMTH played to like 4,000 people while FFAF we're playing a venue that holds 300. It bugs me so much that popularity is based on how the singer looks.
Fucked Up are quite popular, they're headlining the punk stage at this year's Soundwave Festival in Oz.
Can't say that dude is pretty.
FFAF's problem was they lost the emo/screamo crowd when they made Tales... and that crowd has since diminished substantially.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos