Username
Password
General Announcement News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
General Announcement
Inside AP.net

Creatures of the Deep, Keeper of My Interviews

Posted by: Matthew Tsai (02/24/11)
An interview with The Republic of Wolves talking about the year 2010 and their projects for 2011 and a physical release of The Cartographer can be read here. Scroll down for the English version.

Submitted by emoboy333

Displaying posts 1 - 8 of 8
01:50 PM on 02/24/11
I'm Awesome
User Info.
balls
04:33 PM on 02/24/11
theband
User Info.
Regardless of some of these guys being in school, they really should try to do some touring. They made a big splash with Varuna but that was 3 months ago. To not tour behind it is a shame.
05:10 PM on 02/24/11
Kbm600
Here, It Never Snowed
User Info.
Regardless of some of these guys being in school, they really should try to do some touring. They made a big splash with Varuna but that was 3 months ago. To not tour behind it is a shame.
I think it's extremely intelligent that they're being hesitant and finishing their education. This industry is just too shaky without having something solid to fall on. These guys are talented enough to not need to venture out too far and remain popular anyway.
06:25 PM on 02/24/11
Keele
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
If a band does a tour, you get to see them once. If a band records an album or EP, everyone can listen as many times as they want to. Keep up the recordings guys, and with the state of the music industry stay in school and stay indie.

They've said they'll tour out of state when they can. It's a refreshing approach honestly.
07:07 PM on 02/24/11
InBetweenAisles
WeReadTheSignsCompletelyB ackwards
User Info.
Awesome band.
10:13 PM on 02/24/11
billyboatkid
The Protagonist of Loneliness
User Info.
Would love to have a physical CD. Too bad it's only Vinyl.
09:21 PM on 02/28/11
theband
User Info.
I think it's extremely intelligent that they're being hesitant and finishing their education. This industry is just too shaky without having something solid to fall on. These guys are talented enough to not need to venture out too far and remain popular anyway.
I fully agree with you, but perhaps the album should have been released around a time they could tour behind it. To release a record in November and not tour behind it until the summer is a shame (not saying they have any other choice.) But I'm sure they'll be alright. Seems they have a strong and growing fanbase.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests