Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
11:20 AM on 03/01/11
NarcolepsySmile
Registered Member
User Info.
Need to get my taxes back already so that I can donate some. Which makes me think about where the fuck that money is haha

But I loved your first release. So good.
04:28 PM on 03/01/11
NarcolepsySmile
Registered Member
User Info.
Whatever happened to people working hard for the things they want to buy? Saving money has apparently become a thing of the past. Instead of saying, "this is how much money I have saved for this project. XXXXX amount would help me meet my goal," it's turned into FUND MY WHOLE PROJECT.

Kickstarter removes all personal accountability. If you don't have the money to buy a new laptop or record with SUPER-AWESOME PRODUCER WHO'S DONE ALBUMS BY ALISTOFNAMEDROPPEDARTISTS....sorry. Life isn't peaches and rainbows.
Don't recall reading "personal computer." I believe I read "a computer that is able to handle the program needed to produce a high quality product." Or something to that effect. And you and every other dumb fuck (yes you are a dumb fuck) don't have to donate but do need to realize that when you donate you get something. That something being THE ALBUM. For 3 fucking dollars you get the album. For 35 you get your own song. Do you bitch when the douchechill Max Bemis sells personal songs? It's like the same thing. So don't donate, get fucked, and tell me when your next musical project drops so I can trash your thread. That is if it gets posted about.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests