Username
Password
New News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 42 of 42.
03:03 PM on 03/01/11
cshadows2887
User Info.
On topic:
I'm beyond strapped right now, dude, but if I can get some to spare I really want to donate to this. Fingers crossed.
03:05 PM on 03/01/11
Kbm600
Here, It Never Snowed
User Info.
I might have to drop the next $35 I get on this. I'd dig my own song.
03:23 PM on 03/01/11
saturday_snow_squall
www.facebook.com/survaysays
User Info.
ill donate surely. good sturfffs.
04:28 PM on 03/01/11
NarcolepsySmile
Registered Member
User Info.
Whatever happened to people working hard for the things they want to buy? Saving money has apparently become a thing of the past. Instead of saying, "this is how much money I have saved for this project. XXXXX amount would help me meet my goal," it's turned into FUND MY WHOLE PROJECT.

Kickstarter removes all personal accountability. If you don't have the money to buy a new laptop or record with SUPER-AWESOME PRODUCER WHO'S DONE ALBUMS BY ALISTOFNAMEDROPPEDARTISTS....sorry. Life isn't peaches and rainbows.
Don't recall reading "personal computer." I believe I read "a computer that is able to handle the program needed to produce a high quality product." Or something to that effect. And you and every other dumb fuck (yes you are a dumb fuck) don't have to donate but do need to realize that when you donate you get something. That something being THE ALBUM. For 3 fucking dollars you get the album. For 35 you get your own song. Do you bitch when the douchechill Max Bemis sells personal songs? It's like the same thing. So don't donate, get fucked, and tell me when your next musical project drops so I can trash your thread. That is if it gets posted about.
05:35 PM on 03/01/11
Lueda Alia
User Info.
Whatever happened to people working hard for the things they want to buy? Saving money has apparently become a thing of the past. Instead of saying, "this is how much money I have saved for this project. XXXXX amount would help me meet my goal," it's turned into FUND MY WHOLE PROJECT.

Kickstarter removes all personal accountability. If you don't have the money to buy a new laptop or record with SUPER-AWESOME PRODUCER WHO'S DONE ALBUMS BY ALISTOFNAMEDROPPEDARTISTS....sorry. Life isn't peaches and rainbows.
Firstly, put away the haterade. Secondly, that post was extremely unnecessary.

And thirdly, many bands have kickstarter projects because it's hard to be a recording musician without the support of a label. It's no big deal, so there's no reason to act like a tool over something so insignificant. If you don't want to support this cause, then don't, and leave it at that. No need to be a huge jackass about it. It's as simple as that.
06:22 PM on 03/01/11
BozzBlonde
Adieux.
User Info.
I'll donate $20 or so when I get paid on Friday.
06:24 PM on 03/01/11
IndieKid!
The Registered User
User Info.
Not sure why people are such Jerks because there is a choice on the internet to support something you might have an interest in continuing to exist and creating more of what you like for you.

I'l get the EP or whatever he has, and see if it makes me want to donate later today :]
09:45 AM on 03/02/11
oldwirehands
pherm
User Info.
It really made me happy to see that I have so much support here :)

I'm not 100% sure how donating works, but I read on the site that the backers won't be charged with anything until the project is over, and I've met my goal. So, even if you don't have the money immediately right now, I think you can still choose whatever reward you plan on paying for, and you won't be charged anything.
01:02 PM on 03/02/11
whiterussian
awake my old dry bones.
User Info.
I'm not crazy about the idea, but I've pledged for the digital album. Not much but I hope it helps.

The 35$ option is interesting though. I'd like to see how that works out for who chooses it.

I believe this project deserves a chance. Good luck.
11:26 PM on 03/02/11
AdamChildress
Wondrous Oblivion.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I swear, it's cool to be negative/dislike/hate anything now. This being no different. This guy is definitely doing no wrong.

You deserve support =D
12:38 PM on 03/09/11
oldwirehands
pherm
User Info.
We're in week two here, and about 4% funded. There's still plenty of time though! There is a new demo called "Lueda" she deserved it! in the latest blog post on the Kickstarter page.

Thank you guys who've pledged so far. I was really surprised by the ones who wanted their own song. It made me tear up a bit when I got that email It means a lot to me.
12:40 AM on 03/15/11
prettyoungraves
frank/prettyoungraves
User Info.
good luck chris! we love you man :)
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music