Username
Password
Album Info. News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 53.
07:33 PM on 03/08/11
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
Try not to let other people's opinions influence you. I know that's difficult, I have the same problem sometimes, but if you really take the CD for what it is, and forget the hype, its really good, a strong progressive indie effort from some really talented musicians. It made my top twenty list last year, so I recommend you give it another shot.
I will. In fact I am listening to it as I write this (I'm on "Progress Is A Lemon") and so far I like it. Since I've listened to it last I've become a fan of bands like Decoder so maybe that has influenced me a little bit. I don't think I love the vocals but the instrumentals are excellent as is the production ! I remember listening to their prior album a while back and thinking it was cool so maybe I should check that out as well.
08:26 PM on 03/08/11
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
User Info.
I will. In fact I am listening to it as I write this (I'm on "Progress Is A Lemon") and so far I like it. Since I've listened to it last I've become a fan of bands like Decoder so maybe that has influenced me a little bit. I don't think I love the vocals but the instrumentals are excellent as is the production ! I remember listening to their prior album a while back and thinking it was cool so maybe I should check that out as well.
I like the first album, its the same style only a little more raw sounding. Media Res is a lot more together and polished, but I think they are both great records.

And if you like them, check out Flood of Red, great band from the UK.
08:33 PM on 03/08/11
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
I like the first album, its the same style only a little more raw sounding. Media Res is a lot more together and polished, but I think they are both great records.

This Flood Of Red band kicks ass ! Thanks for bringing them to my attention ! I wish there was a place to buy this.
08:39 PM on 03/08/11
incognitojones
User Info.
This Flood Of Red band kicks ass ! Thanks for bringing them to my attention ! I wish there was a place to buy this.
You can order it on their merch store. And all the related bands I might recommend can be found here.
10:47 PM on 03/08/11
rushour144
User Info.
I hope this is good. Their last album was a good effort, but just was unfinished IMO. The album title and cover was sick though. Let's hope the songs are better on this album even though the album title sucks a big one!
10:51 PM on 03/08/11
rushour144
User Info.

Their first album was great but In Medias Red (not Media Res) was a much better album. They are by far one of the most talented bands out there. In Medias Res was my #1 of 2010.

The reason I was so bit picky about the name cause it has nothing to do with "media." In Medias Res is Latin meaning "in the middle of things."
01:58 PM on 03/17/11
mywonderyear
User Info.
When they first put of the name of the album on their Facebook page, it said "Lets Cheers To This" (and I personally don't know if that's 100 percent correct grammar), but there were other spelling mistakes in the update, so it's most likely gonna be released as "Let's Cheers To This". Some people need to get over the fact that they could've made a tiny mistake. :P
03:04 PM on 03/17/11
TriangularDuck
we will set sail the prairie
User Info.
Let's Cheers to This is still wrong though. It'd be Let's Cheer to This. Or, probably (hopefully what they actually meant), "Let's Toast to This". And I bet Rise wouldn't let them release such a terribly incorrect title anyway.
09:22 AM on 04/03/11
babylexii
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i cant wait for the new album to come out. i love all of SWS song's . they are not weak they are amazing <3
09:41 AM on 04/03/11
briana34
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Im not a fan of the name of the new cd i liked a few of your song on your last cd and still listen to them almost everyday! i love your screams and feel that they should be in this cd as well =D. Ill see in live in a few days so im excited maybe you will play your new song!
10:06 AM on 04/03/11
DesiCullen41
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Omg so cannot wait!!!
10:07 AM on 04/03/11
incognitojones
User Info.
Sleeping With Sirens must have promoted this news post.
10:19 AM on 04/03/11
LessThanOnyEe
BroknDreams
User Info.
Sleeping With Sirens must have promoted this news post.
yupp lol
10:39 AM on 04/03/11
sarahl7432
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
:D i can't wait till the album release!!! i'm sooo going to CHEERS to it. *cheers* as in *raises glass to* ;P
11:28 AM on 04/03/11
tsantos
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
"Let's Cheers to This" is correct english
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music