Username
Password
Release Date News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Release Date
Inside AP.net

Never Shout Never to Release "Year One"

Posted by: Joe DeAndrea (03/09/11)
Never Shout Never will release Year One on April 12th, which includes early material plus exclusive tracks. More information in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 49
02:08 PM on 03/09/11
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
"Year One is a collection of NSN's early self-released EPs along with five unreleased tracks.The release includes the Me & My Uke EP, "30 Days" single, the Demo-shemo EP, along with five exclusive tracks and other tracks."
02:11 PM on 03/09/11
DearShithead
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
AbsolutePunk.net is stoked.
02:14 PM on 03/09/11
zephyrsong12345
solitary WEASEL
User Info.
this kid needs to make up his mind.
02:15 PM on 03/09/11
Yellowcard2006
I'll buy you a raincoat
User Info.
Year One material? From such a prolific artist? Oh my god I can't wait to hear how he's grown in these 2 short years.

Eh heh
02:15 PM on 03/09/11
Mikey18244
Mikecheck
User Info.
i feel bad for Chris Drew,he always took on so much hate.Myspace got this kid heard and allowed him to access his dream and now myspace is dead and im sure he lost a lot of his fan base because of that. Also when i got into NSN i always liked how honest he was when it came to writting songs even though he started to sell out he still stayed true to himself unlike the *** in The Ready Set who basically is the new NSN but drowned out in poppy beats autotune and a marketable appearance...atleast Chris stayed true to himself when reaching his fame.

excited to hear this release
02:18 PM on 03/09/11
NarcolepsySmile
Registered Member
User Info.
I'll get it.
02:18 PM on 03/09/11
jaredohgren
I'm just an artist on a shelf.
User Info.
i feel bad for Chris Drew,he always took on so much hate.Myspace got this kid heard and allowed him to access his dream and now myspace is dead and im sure he lost a lot of his fan base because of that. Also when i got into NSN i always liked how honest he was when it came to writting songs even though he started to sell out he still stayed true to himself unlike the *** in The Ready Set who basically is the new NSN but drowned out in poppy beats autotune and a marketable appearance...atleast Chris stayed true to himself when reaching his fame.

cool story bro.
02:21 PM on 03/09/11
sammyboy516
User Info.
30 Days is a great song.
02:22 PM on 03/09/11
John_Barnes
I'm not a self help book.
User Info.
I'd buy it.
02:23 PM on 03/09/11
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
I thought he changed his name
02:27 PM on 03/09/11
DylanPPPP
Noooooooooooch
User Info.

02:29 PM on 03/09/11
kaylasananjou
Count Your Lucky Stars Records / Kayla
User Info.
I like nevershoutnever. Not even ashamed. Dude makes enjoyable music and had one of the best sets at Warped last summer.
02:33 PM on 03/09/11
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.

Really don't think he's lost his fanbase whatsoever..
02:39 PM on 03/09/11
DearShithead
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

For trying to defend someone, you sure come off like a real dick.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests