New Tom DeLonge Interview

Posted by: Christian Wagner (03/09/11)
Watch a new Tom DeLonge interview here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 62.
04:12 PM on 03/09/11
Nolessthanblink
Are you watching closely?
User Info.
Sweet interview. One of the few ready for new Blink AND Angels.
04:16 PM on 03/09/11
bobcatbob18
Hang your secrets
User Info.
LOVE boxset and a fucking graphic novel? I'm in.
04:33 PM on 03/09/11
Frosty
Sexy User
User Info.
It's quite amusing that he can talk about all the great things that he is doing with Angels and Airwaves. Yet, Blink is just a mess that no one really knows anything about.
04:37 PM on 03/09/11
JonnyJonnyJonny
Jonny - TMTMM/Flavorsaurus
User Info.
It's quite amusing that he can talk about all the great things that he is doing with Angels and Airwaves. Yet, Blink is just a mess that no one really knows anything about.
I am sure he will hype the Blink album when the time comes. This AVA stuff is being released now, so it makes sense to focus promotion on this now. Pretty sure after this it will be all about the new blink album.
04:37 PM on 03/09/11
JamesBond
User Info.
who's Tom Delonge? Is he somebody famous?
04:47 PM on 03/09/11
AussieBoy
User Info.
Sweet interview. One of the few ready for new Blink AND Angels.
Ditto. Not enough people appreciate both. Keen as!!
I think ppl thinks it's Stones Vs Beatles and you can only like one or the other
04:55 PM on 03/09/11
itaketoberlin
respect the process
User Info.
Ditto. Not enough people appreciate both. Keen as!!
I think ppl thinks it's Stones Vs Beatles and you can only like one or the other
hmm, idk. AVA just sounds too much like Blink to me. he can try to make it as weird as he wants, and use as much delay as he wants, but at the end of the day theyre still blink 182 songs. so thats why i could never really get into them. its good stuff, but while listening i just think to myself "okay....just make another blink record already".

i appreciate what Tom is trying to do with his music...but at the same time...his ego is starting to show more and more and more. whatever.

and i still stand by the statement. if those three dudes dont really care about making another Blink 182 cd, then dont f-cking make it. its not fair to us. id rather have nothing at all, then a half-hearted attempt at pleasing the fans and making a couple bucks.
05:05 PM on 03/09/11
drudo182
You Are Not Alone
User Info.
The guys in AVA need to make a living too so if Tom can juggle both, more power to him.
05:07 PM on 03/09/11
thetruthisvile
..but vital to this cause.
User Info.
He looked like he didn't want to be there.
05:19 PM on 03/09/11
crusaderr
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
excited for blink and angels, both gonna be solid releases... just want to finally see this movie we've heard about for so long!
05:22 PM on 03/09/11
jake_rm
Unregistered User
User Info.
Just make another Boxcar record already
05:25 PM on 03/09/11
Broden Terry
I'm glad I built myself an igloo
User Info.
Hopefully they'll have time to write some lyrics for the new record instead of it being predominantly instrumental. It sounds like an extremely busy year ahead for them though.
05:36 PM on 03/09/11
epaynedds
User Info.
I can't wait for LOVE II.
05:39 PM on 03/09/11
zachh1ll
monkey calling
User Info.
hmm, idk. AVA just sounds too much like Blink to me. he can try to make it as weird as he wants, and use as much delay as he wants, but at the end of the day theyre still blink 182 songs. so thats why i could never really get into them. its good stuff, but while listening i just think to myself "okay....just make another blink record already".

i appreciate what Tom is trying to do with his music...but at the same time...his ego is starting to show more and more and more. whatever.

and i still stand by the statement. if those three dudes dont really care about making another Blink 182 cd, then dont f-cking make it. its not fair to us. id rather have nothing at all, then a half-hearted attempt at pleasing the fans and making a couple bucks.

Are you some kind of idiot? Blink's songs and AVA's songs are about as different as Nancy Pelosi and Glenn Beck.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS