AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Streaming News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Jeremy Larson's Bedside Manner

Posted by - 04:24 AM on 03/10/11
Check out a new song fom Jeremy Larson called "Bedside Manner" here.

Submitted by thechrisformat

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 15
06:01 AM on 03/10/11
PetitnaindesĪles
Kaneki-kun, BON APPÉTIT
User Info.
I love it, and Mutemath rules.
06:16 AM on 03/10/11
cereal4life
User Info.
You can download it, too. Just right-click the name of the song on the media player. Voila!
07:01 AM on 03/10/11
InBetweenAisles
WeReadTheSignsCompletelyB ackwards
User Info.
Pretty good song. Great drumming by Darren as usual.
07:02 AM on 03/10/11
Shakriel
I just need reassurance.
User Info.
Really like it, cannot wait for the album.
07:43 AM on 03/10/11
Momo32T
User Info.
I really hope someone interviews him for this site. I tried to see if any Staff member would interview him, but I haven't had much luck with responses. Jeremy said he'd love to do an interview with this site.
08:16 AM on 03/10/11
awakeohsleeper
We never met, you and I
User Info.
This man is incredible at making music. I cannot wait till this releases.
08:19 AM on 03/10/11
dawn afterglow
User Info.
This man can do no wrong.
08:21 AM on 03/10/11
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
I really hope someone interviews him for this site. I tried to see if any Staff member would interview him, but I haven't had much luck with responses. Jeremy said he'd love to do an interview with this site.
i will be doing an interview with him in the near future. i also did a pretty in-depth review of the album, which you can find here: http://mindequalsblown.net/2011/03/j...they-reappear/
08:28 AM on 03/10/11
Momo32T
User Info.
i will be doing an interview with him in the near future. i also did a pretty in-depth review of the album, which you can find here: http://mindequalsblown.net/2011/03/j...they-reappear/

Im actually curious because I know you were in the AP Fantasy draft as well. Initially, before picking Norah Jones to fill that role, I heavily considered having Jeremy Larson be my backing vocalist/pianist. In the end, I thought a girl would be a nice compliment to Brian Fallon. I wonder if picking Larson would have been received better.

I will definitely read the review, but given that this is my most anticipated of 2011 (even moreso than Thrice or Bayside). I haven't listened to any of the tracks he has released. I plan on listening to the album in full the day of the release, and then reading your review. Just so everything is fresh. Thanks for linking it to me man.
08:30 AM on 03/10/11
awakeohsleeper
We never met, you and I
User Info.
Im actually curious because I know you were in the AP Fantasy draft as well. Initially, before picking Norah Jones to fill that role, I heavily considered having Jeremy Larson be my backing vocalist/pianist. In the end, I thought a girl would be a nice compliment to Brian Fallon. I wonder if picking Larson would have been received better.

I will definitely read the review, but given that this is my most anticipated of 2011 (even moreso than Thrice or Bayside). I haven't listened to any of the tracks he has released. I plan on listening to the album in full the day of the release, and then reading your review. Just so everything is fresh. Thanks for linking it to me man.
Yeah, I'm with you on this. Definitely sounds like an album to just take time out and absorb.
08:30 AM on 03/10/11
Aphasia17
Koi No Yokan
User Info.
You can download it, too. Just right-click the name of the song on the media player. Voila!

Nice catch, thanks! Love the song.
12:38 PM on 03/10/11
The.Grim
User Info.
Sooo good. Seriously cannot wait for the new album to drop.
12:45 PM on 03/10/11
kennedyAM
Every Never Is Now
User Info.
rep the 417. good going, J.
04:21 PM on 03/10/11
thechrisformat
let's tune out
User Info.
:)

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News