Password

Album Review

Oliver Trolley - Circles Album Cover

Oliver Trolley - Circles

Reviewed by
Oliver Trolley - Circles
Record Company: Gas Can Music
Release Date: March 29, 2011
There was a time when the radio was dominated by gushy bubblegum pop rock music. Bands like Hanson, Third Eye Blind, and Smash Mouth
This review is a user submitted review from Corey Hoffy. You can see all of Corey Hoffy's submitted reviews here.

Displaying posts 1 - 3 of 3
10:40 PM on 08/21/11
kevinleechilds
User Info.
Since my name is also Kevin Childs, I'm probably a little biased, but overall the production value is outstanding. I spent more than 30 years in and around the radio and broadcasting fields, and this sound belongs on playlists across the nation. A&R should get off their asses and get this added. I look forward to Kevin and his cohorts to further enhance the name Kevin Childs.

By the way, that picture you see is of me interviewing Ray Charles in 1977. Had more hair back then; a much younger Kevin Childs.

That's all from this end...

Kevin Childs (The Broadcaster and older version)
09:42 PM on 08/28/11
HeadSock
User Info.
I wish I had paid attention to this back in March. I just heard about these guys this month and love the music. It turns out that I went to high school with two of these guys. Theyve been on that Kardashian show for consecutive weeks too so maybe that is getting them some publicity now.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos