AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Blink 182 News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Blink 182 JP Bunny Shirt

Posted by - 05:36 AM on 03/16/11
Pick up a limited edition Blink 182 shirt to support relief efforts in Japan here. Don't forget to check out Mark Hoppus' eBay listings for the cause too.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 23
05:47 AM on 03/16/11
Dunn.Nope
Registered Member
User Info.
I have never been a huge Blink 182 fan, but this past year Mark Hoppus has been proving himself as such a caring philanthropist. Guy is giving away personal stuff like original lyric sheets that are probably huge to him personally just to benefit others, even making shirts like this every time there is a need for money to aid those that cannot help themselves. I'm truly proud of him for stepping up and doing this when so many people in his place just sit around and do nothing or just the minimum. Big props.
06:09 AM on 03/16/11
So-Crates
Registered Member
User Info.
thats really decent of him
06:21 AM on 03/16/11
RyanAndAirwaves
Ryan J. Fiske
User Info.
Purchased.
06:39 AM on 03/16/11
DanTGD
Dynamite Hero
User Info.
Anyone else find it a little creepy that someones paying $4,000 for one of his sweaters?

$25k for the Rock Show lyrics is absolutely insane.
06:42 AM on 03/16/11
atticus18244fss
reddit.com/r/blink182
User Info.
I have never been a huge Blink 182 fan, but this past year Mark Hoppus has been proving himself as such a caring philanthropist. Guy is giving away personal stuff like original lyric sheets that are probably huge to him personally just to benefit others, even making shirts like this every time there is a need for money to aid those that cannot help themselves. I'm truly proud of him for stepping up and doing this when so many people in his place just sit around and do nothing or just the minimum. Big props.
Mark is definitely the nicest dude in blink. Travis donates a lot of money to that burn center that saved his live and Tom donates to and promotes Keep A Breast though too.
07:29 AM on 03/16/11
sammyboy516
User Info.
Good for them. They seem like really nice people.
08:01 AM on 03/16/11
craigboliver
I Am Shark
User Info.
wow, glad to see that much money going towards helping other people out. the totals are unbelievable!
08:05 AM on 03/16/11
The_Blackout94
Chances are, I'm injured
User Info.
Mark is definitely the nicest dude in blink. Travis donates a lot of money to that burn center that saved his live and Tom donates to and promotes Keep A Breast though too.

They are just charitable guys. Going to pick one of these up if they're released in the UK. Also, the last gig they were going to play before they broke up was in aid of the Aisian tsunami in 05, but ended up finishing before that. Amazing guys though.
08:20 AM on 03/16/11
markyconnolly
User Info.
20,000 for the lyrci sheet right now! that will help so much
08:28 AM on 03/16/11
Madasahatter93
User Info.
They should have a fan fly out to wherever they are recording and show them a few new demos. That would totally get them a hell of a lot of money for Japan.
08:32 AM on 03/16/11
snowboarderkid
Registered Member
User Info.
Will be grabbing one tonight when I'm home
09:24 AM on 03/16/11
nineinchsin
Don't take it seriously
User Info.
If I liked Blink more than just their singles, I would be one this - That being said, they do a lot of nice things
09:50 AM on 03/16/11
BigG1392
I have a crippling fear of heights
User Info.
Will buy this. so cool
09:50 AM on 03/16/11
whitelightning7
Registered Member
User Info.
Mark Hoppus should try to become FEMA president. He's doing a lot of extremely good deeds and he could pull it off with ease.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos