Username
Password
Microsoft News - Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 75 of 132.
03:59 PM on 03/17/11
Chris Collum
No dumbass dove in my dumbass brain
User Info.
i'm not going to get into it with some random ap user, but i clearly said that i know that. about 2 pages back, calm down man
Okay I don't get why you're bitching about it then, but whatever man.

In other news you like some really good music I see, so props there.
04:02 PM on 03/17/11
Chris Collum
No dumbass dove in my dumbass brain
User Info.
i'm talking more about the touch and nano. the classic will likely stick around for one more generation at most. it's days are numbered.
You're missing his point. He thinks, as do I, that Apple will just continue to sell this generation of Classics without changing them because there will always be people who want that sort of player but there isn't much that can be done to improve it really.
StepsInADance
http://taeyeonlogic.tumblr.com/
User Info.
No surprise here.
HyperactiveYout
Your twisted change is normal.
User Info.
You know what i always hated the most about ipods, that fucking clicking noise it makes when you scroll through the artists, makes me wanna pull my hair out

I know everybody has pointed out you can turn that off, but I'm pretty sure you can't turn off the click it makes when you lock the iPod touch. I know my girlfriend always makes fun of the incredibly loud "kah-lunk" noise it makes whenever I hit that button in my OCD manner of playing music in my car.
04:03 PM on 03/17/11
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Finally they gave up.
04:07 PM on 03/17/11
NateFoundGlory
Why do you stay till you see blood?
User Info.
Look at all the ISheep talkin shit about the Zune. Had mine for over a year, I see no issue with it. Now I gotta redownload the thousands of songs I got on the Zune Pass.
04:08 PM on 03/17/11
kaylasananjou
Count Your Lucky Stars Records / Kayla
User Info.
Wowww. I should really know better than to post things like that here. xD I forgot people take things way to seriously. My speakers in my room are a Zune dock. They only work with my Zune, because it connects through the USB part and not the headphone jack.

I have a job at Family Video, I was making a joke about my family.

And yes, I'm a fucking idiot, because I don't know things about computers and rip my music WMA because that's what happens automatically in the Zune program.

This has been my tl;dr explanation of my post. Thank you.
04:11 PM on 03/17/11
xtbs7645x
User Info.
good thing I have a nano :)
04:17 PM on 03/17/11
Kiguel182
life is a test and I get bad marks
User Info.
I'm I the only person who likes itunes? don't see the problem with it but everybody hates it.

And no problems with this, I've an Ipod touch and is one of the best things I ever bought, except for its batterie for games which sucks
04:18 PM on 03/17/11
Coverbydesign
User Info.
Without competition Apple has no reason to continue improving iPods at a quick rate. Competition=good.
umm sony and a couple of other big name electronic corps are still making mp3 players..not like it matters Apple will keep improving there ipod brand till they run out of ideas. And really there was not really battle due to the Zune was fucked before it even hit the ground running.
04:23 PM on 03/17/11
j-dogg_69
At Full Speed
User Info.
to me, it really boils down yo your opinion and i'm pretty biased since i've been using zune since 2007, but for one the software is much more lightweight and easier to use than itunes, and they have had the zune pass, which is unlimited downloads for 15 dollars a month something the apple still doesn't have. and the player itself, even though the 160gigs/the first players are like bricks, you were able to send music from your zune to another one, and imo i liked how they layed out the menus more than on the ipod. it was more visual and easier for me to use, but to each his own really, since an ipod isn't complicated either. the only thing i hate about apple is the itunes program honestly
Fair play, I agree it's definitely down to personal preference with these things. Also, I was meaning the old ipod menus, forgot they started the cover flow one, which i dont like at all!

the Zune pass idea would be great for itunes, I would definitely use it
04:25 PM on 03/17/11
j-dogg_69
At Full Speed
User Info.
I'm I the only person who likes itunes? don't see the problem with it but everybody hates it.

And no problems with this, I've an Ipod touch and is one of the best things I ever bought, except for its batterie for games which sucks
I have no issue with itunes either, it can be a bit heavy on the RAM at times but thats my only fault
04:33 PM on 03/17/11
grimis16
User Info.
Zune HD kills the ipod. But I'm an apple hater, so
04:46 PM on 03/17/11
Kiguel182
life is a test and I get bad marks
User Info.
I have no issue with itunes either, it can be a bit heavy on the RAM at times but thats my only fault
I have that problem mostly when I'm trying to acess the itunes store in my netbook, but I don't run any heavy programs on it so I don't notice the ram consumption.

People complain a lot about the functionality and I never understood why, for me its easy to keep everything organized
04:48 PM on 03/17/11
Joey Pants
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I like my Zune wayyy more than I liked my ipod
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music